Smile traffic from Social Bookmarking & Blog Commenting
    How to Get traffic from Social Bookmarking & Blog Commenting its only to increase or boost SERP/PR but most famous site use nofollow on the links then how can get benefits from these sites or working on these site just wasting of time.

simply post your links on social sites. Dofollow sites gives traffic and backlink, nofollow gives traffic and backlink too (but Google doesn't recognize these links as backlink).
    I use Mixx, SU, Folkd, Jamespot, EzySpot etc

http and a telephoto
    Posting on nofollow sites in appropriate posts can actually get you real people to your site. Offer some real advice or a comment that is worthwhile and people that are really interested will click your links.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Social media sites are the bet source to get free traffic, post on them and then submit it to your social network. More votes or thumbs up you got more chance you have to be on the top of that social site, if you are on the first page of social site like digg then hundreds of traffic you will got in a day, Blogs Commenting is really necessary for PR and keywords promotion.

I wish that so many people didn't think that blogs commenting was a good idea. It's one thing to visit a blog regularly and participate with relevant posts, another thing entirely to leave totally irrelevant comments all over the place just to drop a link. It gets deleted and is not productive.

Blog commenting properly offers publicity to your blog ....most blogs use nofollow on comments.

This is part of a post I made on one of my sites last week..

check to see if you’re making these unwitting mistakes…

1. Leaving incredibly short, vague comments.

You may have been totally sincere when you wrote: “Cool blog! I’m so glad I discovered this site!” but unfortunately, that’s exactly what spammers do.

FIX: Leave comments that contribute to the conversation. Reference some specific point you agreed or disagreed with in the post. Offer an alternative viewpoint, elaborate a little more (providing you know some fact that adds to the post value).

And if you really can’t think of anything to say but: “Oh Wow! I love your blog!” – it’s really not worth commenting at all, kindly though your sentiments may be.

2. You’ve accidentally violated a rule.

For example, including a link in your comment, when the blog’s guidelines say “no URLS in comments”; or you’ve used aggressive or crude language and offended the shy owner of the Warhammer blog with your raunchy old lady knitting comments.

3. You’ve just posted something extremely dazzling that makes the poster look bad – especially if he’s a direct competitor.

This is called “not being very smart” in the real world, and is akin to beating the boss at golf.

Fortunately, it doesn’t happen too often… but if you can shake your competitor so badly that he stoops to deleting or not acknowledging your comment – you won’t need much help in the near future with your linking efforts!

Hopefully this is useful for some just starting out on blog commenting

i agree with 2busy on this one, you dont want to waste to much time just posting nonsense repsonses because nobody will take you seriously, you need to develop real relationships in the community and word will spread about your wonderful sites

Smile Traffic From Social bookmarking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikhar View Post
    How to Get traffic from Social Bookmarking & Blog Commenting its only to increase or boost SERP/PR but most famous site use nofollow on the links then how can get benefits from these sites or working on these site just wasting of time.
    If you want to traffic from social bookmarking then frist of all you found sites related to your niches and how they submit in these social bookmarking coz direct submit your site in social bookmarking sites not giving traffic so you can use do indirect social bookmarking means submit your blog article and also news in social bookmarking site also review other stuff as well and give comments. Also create public profile and submit stuff as per your niche create group and join other group and start discussion about your business. After some time you get benefits using these steps

Outsourced Program Manager Troy J - JRami's Avatar
    Even if you don't get any backlink juice, all those popular sites will still get you targeted visitors to your site as long as you are providing relevant and useful information.
    Troy J Foss, Affiliate Manager
    [URL="http://www.bnbtobacco.com"]BnBTobacco[/URL] (affiliates/at/bnbtobacco.com) | [URL="http://kelleyfurniture.com"]KelleyFurniture[/URL] (troy/at/shopimar.com)

Only post on blogs and forums to get traffic from people who read your comments and want to read more from you. Make sure you watch your stats to see how many people your comments bring to your site and to see what they do once they arrive at your site.

Posting for backlink purposes is no longer helpful. Google has been making this pretty clear lately. Even if a site is do follow.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

I also wanted to add that working on your own site is the best use of your time. I know we need to find ways to get traffic, but I learned long ago that chasing all the latest efforts doesn't pay off in the short term and often gets devalued by Google in the long term.

Once in awhile an effort will pay nice dividends, but the best investment in my opinion is doing everything possible to make your own site the best it can be. This will lead to natural links, word of mouth referrals, better SE rankings, etc... in a far more sustainable way compared to any type of artificial link dropping that can be done.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

I agree about working on your own site. Over the long haul, good content seems to outweigh most of the other things.

As far as no site can follow the installed addons for firefox (if you use Firefox) and you will immediately see whether a dofollow site
    Search on Google for various dofollow lists and explore, that's the best, there is no one universal solution, isn't it?

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread