I can't log in...
    Oddly, I am getting this message:

It appears that you have entered a login name and password that are not registered for the DoubleClick Customer Resource Center.
    You can log in by using the same email address and password you use to log into DFP or DFA, or with the email address you use to email DoubleClick Support.
    If you have just updated your DoubleClick account to a Google account, it can take up to an hour for this change to process.
    If you are still having trouble, we recommend asking another member of your company who submits tickets to DoubleClick Support to file a ticket requesting that we send you your login name or reset your password if you have forgotten it. We will do our best to give you CRC access in a timely manner.
    Thank you.

Anyone have a direct phone number I can call to talk to a human being who can fix this? Thanks )

DoubleClick Customer Resource Center
    That has me confused. When I log in to GAN I never see that, but I do see ConnectCommerce. Did you clear your cookies and retry or use another browser which would have different cookies on it?

If you have Google toolbar installed make sure you are logged off all Google accounts and then try again.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

Are you a DFA or DFP client or do you work with the Google Affiliate Network? We no longer utilize the Customer Resource Center and all have our own Google Help centers, which do not require a login.

Thank you,

Jamie

I found the link... looks like an old link i was using was updated or something... nevermind and thanks

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hi!

Try this one and send me the one you are using if this doesn't work.

Thanks!

Jamie

LOL - I always just google "google affiliate network login" when I want to log in. I never can find it any other way.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

to Anne:

Whenever you have GAN problems, send an email to affiliatesupport@google.com right away. They always answer promptly and can provide you with the best solution to your problems.

to MichaelColey:

LOL - I always just google "google affiliate network login" when I want to log in. I never can find it any other way.
    Use this link http://www.connectcommerce.com/globa...n.html?ll=true

Hope this helps

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread