Outsourced Program Manager Andy2.0's Avatar
    XSitePro: Coupons Released!
    That's right folks,

XSitePro has just released it's very first set of coupons for their affiliate program and it's all because you've asked for it.

This isn't going in the ShareASale Database till March 1st, and they expire March 31st, so if you want to get in the loop, get in the game, let me hear ya!

We're starting off this party with 10% off coupons, If you want to offer your site visitors the only coupon on the web... Drop me a line, write a little post, do a little boogie!

We've got a wave of even more exciting offers coming soon and those who were in the door first will always have the cutting edge promotions, from my hands to yours

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

Hi, would like to have the coupon code to promote Xsitepro.

Have been using Xsitepro since 2006 and have sold a couple package.

Thanks
    Teddy Wu

Sure Teddy,

Just email me your SAS account info and site URL so I can verify and you're golden

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

Smile I Want In Andy - Boogy Boogy
    Count me in for this one. I have dropped you a line with my details

Norma

xsitepro coupon
    HI,

This is my SAS id: 254309

My current site for xsitepro promo: http://teddysmarts.com

I used to promote xsitepro on http://teddywu.com, but this site got hacked many time. So now I re-brand myself as teddysmarts.

Thanks
    Teddy

First round of coupons have been blasted out! Come and Get them people, This is the first time XSitePro has offered a coupon like this and it's for you guys!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread