Sitting around all day enjoying the companionship of my loved ones and still getting paid. What a life!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Yeah me too AM is awesome! All my friends want to learn how to make money online now that I'm making x3 average salary...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> What a life! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Amen to that!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

Yeah, ain't it great! My friends still don't get it. I love going to the mailbox and getting checks.

Spider Man

Love it it too, How did I know that I will catapult to making good $.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I love this biz too!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

me too , me too !!!

even if i still have to learn a lot...

I love it more every month as my checks grow. Oh to never have to work for a boss again. Happy Day

Love it! The daily visit to the mailbox is a great joy. My neighbors wonder why I drive to pick up the mail when the box is only a quick walk. Its cuz I already have a book of deposit slips in the car and the next stop is the bank. A couple months ago one of the bank's drive-up tellers gave me a "WTG" note on my deposit slip.
    ~Ernie

Laptop & ADSL keep me alive on the earth everywhere Yeah, that's enough for me!

[Removed the Nonsense]

I only wish the lightbulb had gone on for me years ago. Jeez. I've been on the internet for 8 years I think, maybe 10, and just got into this.

Here's to the future!
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Even though it's been one of the touphest things I've done, it's also grown to be one of the most important things in my life now. Especially when I see the rewards.

ABW Ambassador
    Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, THE BEST choice I ever made. I'll never forget the day I decided to do this, and NEVER, EVER, EVER quit. After all... as we all know, determination is the main ingredient in our success. The money is something grrrreat but 'THE FREEDOM IS EVERYTHING' I'll never punch a clock again unless it's someone else's alarm clock, Lord know's I don;t own one of those.

BTW- Big ups to Haiko and all you guys here. I could have never done it without y'all.

Well for me it's an addiction. First one that actually paid me the cash. all i have to do is play. I live in a state that is supported largely by gambling revenue, which is very profitable because so many people are addicted gamblers here...

To me this is another one of those opportunities you stupidly follow, and it works. But big $$ or living wage i can't say that i'm experiencing that. But I just can't seem to stay away from it. Made a couple of pages and shot it at least pays my online fees and the experience is invaluable.

Nice to see some intelligent conversation on this board. Guess I am paying attention if I slow down...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spider Man:
    Yeah, ain't it great! My friends still don't get it. I love going to the mailbox and getting checks.

Spider Man <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love direct deposit even more. Automated accounting systems making direct deposits like clockwork instead of tight fisted merchants making out checks by hand whenever they get to it.
    Tom C.
    [URL=http://www.cafepress.com/simplesignshop]Simple Sign Shop[/URL]

Every day leave someone or something better than you found it.

L4,

Yeah, but with direct deposit you miss the look on the tellers face when you show in shorts in the middle of the day on a tuesday and you have not shaved for a few days. LOL

I dunno...

I sure do miss working the midnight shift at the grocery store and then having to watch the kids all day until the wife got home at 6pm ..so that I could take a 5 hour nap before working again... THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Yeah, but with direct deposit you miss the look on the tellers face when you show in shorts in the middle of the day on a tuesday and you have not shaved for a few days. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but you GET to see the look on their face when you show up with some weenie indy check, and then ask for your balance.

That forces them to really *look* at your balance. Then watch the looks as they wonder how in blue blazes $XX,XXX accumulated in your account when you haven't cashed a payroll check in years!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Yes, I agree!

One of ways you can tell if you have been successful at affiliate marketing:

When you go into the bank to cash a medium sized affiate check from one of your independent merchants and the teller says -

"Sir, you must have sufficient funds in your account before we can cash that check ... oh wait, never mind .. your account balance can cover that check ..."

With a success in affiliate marketing, our family doesn't worry about bounced checks, overdrafts, etc! Affiliate marketing really has brought financial peace of mind to our family for one of few times in our lives!

Great motiviation thread. Thanks guys.

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread