ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Listen Live Online to the VA Hearing
    Hi everyone,

The VA Hearing is today and should be starting soon. It is going to start around 1:00 or 1:30pm EST time. For those of you that experienced listening to the CO Hearing Live, I think it gives people a good idea of what is going on. To listen in go to: http://legis.state.va.us/. If you are on twitter use the hashtag #NoAdTax when you tweet to follow along with others.

Thanks and best of luck to everyone in VA!
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

FYI: I don't see any way to view or listen to a committee hearing on the VA site (and you didn't mention which committee this will be considered by). When I click on the senate and house audio/video links, it just notes that they are both adjourned until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by markwelch
    FYI: I don't see any way to view or listen to a committee hearing on the VA site (and you didn't mention which committee this will be considered by). When I click on the senate and house audio/video links, it just notes that they are both adjourned until tomorrow.
    Mark it would be the House Audio but it is not displaying for me either. I do know that the VA Hearing has already started. I will keep you posted if the audio or video starts working on the VA site. Thanks for posting!
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

House adjourned at 12:58 p.m. to meet Thursday, February 25, 2010, at 12 m.

They are still meeting right now even though it says that on the website.

Sadly, not on webcam.. would have been nice to watch.. I have a letter which was hand carried to the Governer of Virgina that will be read by the PMA.... I wish I could have gone, but the very reason I need to work at home is outlined in that letter and why I could not be there today. Hopefully it, and the things others have to say will make some sort of impact

To clear up the confusion; the House adjourned so they are not meeting but the House Finance Committee (and other committees) are meeting at this time.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Yes would have been great to listen in but I have good news from the hearing! It was left on the table and unlikely that it will be brought up again in session. Meaning it is dead!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread