Nature Hills PPC Datafeed & My Site Builder
    I have a nifty site builder that allows me to take a datafeed, and create a site based on the product datafeeds from SAS. So in the past I had made ppc campaigns that included the title of each page in the ppc ad that went to my site for each page.

I had to redo the site and I noted that NH has tos that ban ppc. Does that apply only to direct linking, which I don't do, or to any and all PPC marketing which would direct a ppc viewer to my site's page which contained the the image, link, description and some featured items.

I emailed NH but so far haven't heard back from them...
    Last edited by Kevin; February 24th, 2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: No Link Drops please

Quote Originally Posted by roberex
    I have a nifty site builder that allows me to take a datafeed, and create a site based on the product datafeeds from SAS. So in the past I had made ppc campaigns that included the title of each page in the ppc ad that went to my site for each page.

I had to redo the site and I noted that NH has tos that ban ppc. Does that apply only to direct linking, which I don't do, or to any and all PPC marketing which would direct a ppc viewer to my site's page which contained the the image, link, description and some featured items.

Of course, to be sure, if I were you I would continue to pursue getting an answer from them directly.

But their Terms of Agreement seem to be pretty clear that they don't allow ANY PPC as I read it. I just copied this from their Terms of Agreement:

"We prohibit affiliates from doing PPC (Pay Per Click) search engine or content site advertising via Google AdWords, Yahoo Sponsored Search, Microsoft adCenter or similar PPC/SEM programs."
    Generate more fake news.

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roberex

My observation is that NH does not communicate well these days. Their program is still alive but....................Not sure who is managing the program.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread