Thread: Nanodots on ShareASale

Nanodots on ShareASale

Nanodots are spherical magnetic constructors crafted from rare earth elements. The individual dots can be assembled into an infinite number of shapes and impressive symmetries.

This could be the sleeper toy program of the year. I picture nanodots on the desks of lots of executives this year!

Program Benefits
    Commission: 10% increases based on performance!
    Cookie: 30 days

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

THese look awseome! I've played with N40 magnets this small before, and they're addictive. Too bad they break if allowed to slap together quickly (the N40's)

What number are these categorized at?

N34 magnets. They do not break I have been told. I'll let you know when mine show up in the mail.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

UPS delivered my nanodots today. I had to pry them away from the kids.

I was surprised at their size. They aren't called nano for nothing. But they are incredibly strong. I'll post a review and some pictures on my blog this weekend.

I can see how keeping them on your desk could be hazardous to productivity. They are addictive.
    Greg Hoffman

5. Newsletter Signup