I'm not very good with graphics and I have limited software to create them.

Would you have any recommendations for a site or company to design a professional logo and graphics?

Thanks.

Catwoman

there are several that charge around $25 that are quite good...

just look through pervious posts... I saw several post on this subject this the past 30 days...

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Hi Catwoman,

Phil at SURELOGOS.COM offers great work for 25 bucks! You won't walk away dissapointed.

Thanks,
    Kevin- GO WIRELESS

http://www.getafreelancer.com

I posted a logo project before I went to bed, had 117 bids by the time I woke up! Some people even sent as many as 3 concepts BEFORE I choose the provider I wanted. There are many freelance sites out there, I just had a very good experiece as far as logos with this one, enjoy....

Thanks for the suggestions!

I took my2cents advice earlier and look at previous posts. I found Alexbet, but I don't qualify for ABW 50% discount (haven't been registered 3 months yet) and found him expensive even if his logos were nice.

I'll try some of the others and see what happens. In the end, it can't look worse than what I would do myself!

Thanks a lot!

Catwoman

Catwoman, I wouldn't steer you wrong, PHIL at SURELOGOS.COM is great with his ability to create just the right look without going overboard. Take a little peek at his work on his site. 25 bucks with a fast turn around.

Let me know if I can help you more,

Good Luck!
    Kevin - GO WIRELESS

Thanks Kevin, surelogos is next on my list since his prices are more in my price range right now than alexbet.

I looked quickly at his site and will go back tomorrow morning when I have a clear mind and can think straight. Getting late now, and this is too much for my brain at this time of night.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Catwoman

PS: They have an affiliate program. If you're one of their affiliates, send me your affiliate URL. Since you're the one who referred me to surelogos, you should rightfully be credited for the sale if I decide to go with them.

One last recommendation is http://www.gotlogos.com

I've used them several times and it is only $25 for a logo. Turn around time is about a week.

Alexbet did my logo.. nice work, very creative and quick too. Well worth the investment.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

$25 for a logo. If they do a great job, please toss them a little something extra. While it's true Nike paid an art student $50 for their logo, that's just too little.

I agree, ALthough I know Phil from Sure Logos.Com will only take 24.95 as payment. Phil does amazing work, be sure to check him out, he's working on a new logo for us as we speak and I'll gladly show you guys upon it's completion if you like.

Catwoman, How did you make out with Phil?Let me know if I can be of more help to you.

Kevin- GO WIRELESS

Catwoman,

Sent you a PM.
    Alex
    AlexBet.com - Professional Website Design, Website Development, Mobile App Development!

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
    Benjamin Franklin

In the past when we needed new creatives asap, we outsourced to www.eze-banners.com,

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread