Marriott Issues
    Has anyone been seeing problems with Marriott credits the last couple of months. I had quite a few bookings in December but not a single one of them resulted in credits. Less bookings in Jan/Feb but still quite a few. One booking credited and was immediately canceled. I've had a lot of member complaints. I tried filing disputes through CJ but most of them bounce back at me as already credited because of the booking. Is this unique to my site or is anyone else having similar problems?
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Affiliate Manager
    Dear Tricia,

We had identified an issue with performance reporting, which caused booking and sales numbers to be reflected incorrectly. We have identified what caused the issue and have corrected the reports.

We have reviewed and processed all your order inquiries. Since those records have been corrected and processed in the system order inquires for these records are bound to bounce back.

Please rest assured that all your referred sales have been tracked and accurate commissions were paid out on February 20th.

We take this very seriously and understand that this has caused confusion. Our sincere apologies for any inconveniences. Please contact us directly if you have any questions.

Marriott Affiliate Team
    AffiliateManager@marriott.com

It is good to see someone from Marriott posting here. Glad it's all straightened out, Tricia.

Marriott properties are very accommodating and, hence, are among my most frequently booked hotels here in our "niche" markets. I only recall one tracking/payment issue - five years ago and through a third party consolidator. Marriott and the third-party worked together to resolve all issues. They are a class act.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marriott International
    Dear Tricia,

We had identified an issue with performance reporting, which caused booking and sales numbers to be reflected incorrectly. We have identified what caused the issue and have corrected the reports.

We have reviewed and processed all your order inquiries. Since those records have been corrected and processed in the system order inquires for these records are bound to bounce back.

Please rest assured that all your referred sales have been tracked and accurate commissions were paid out on February 20th.

We take this very seriously and understand that this has caused confusion. Our sincere apologies for any inconveniences. Please contact us directly if you have any questions.

Marriott Affiliate Team
    AffiliateManager@marriott.com
    Thanks for the response. And welcome to ABW.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread