CJ Contact Us Not Working
    They must've gotten tired of dealing me this week because now anything on the Contact Us page loops back to the Contact Us page in a vicious infinite loop. Anybody else seeing this? After I made a neat geometric screen about 8 or 9 squares deep, I updated one of my inquiries via email (that I've been trying to get resolved since 2/10) and also suggested they fix their Contact Us page. I'm sure it just went into the black-hole-of-CJ-Contact-Us oblivion, but I'm still hopeful it might actually get to a human and be answered in the next year.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, it's having issues:

Contact Us Experiencing Intermittent Issues

We are experiencing intermittent problems with the online support area that is normally accessed through the Contact Us link in the upper right of the Account Manager interface. We are working on this issue and expect it to be resolved very soon. If you have any concerns about your account that you would like to have immediately addressed you may contact a representative by dialing 800-761-1072. In the phone menu, advertisers should select 1>3>3 to reach a rep who can help you. Publishers should use the same 800 number and then select 1>1>4>2 to speak to a rep. We thank you for your patience.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread