conversion, conversion, why you are so difficult
    Just started my affiliate business and site has been "up" for 38 days. Had good suggestions on the "check my site" link and i am addressing those, as fast i can. main concern was content, of the interesting ,usefull kind.

I have approval from amazon.com and I have a few questions about amazon.
    can anyone suggest what is the best way to use an amazon link in your site: should i get the astore built? and get a nice module just for them. site was designed using Joomla so creating a module just for amazon is easy.
    should I make a prominent display for amazon?
    will they help or take away from better commissions?
    Can they help to "convert" the undecided..

main point of my post is conversion. likely it will come naturally but damn it is tough

As far as helping conversions go, the *best* thing that worked for me was learning as much as possible about pre-sell, then implementing it on my site.

Do a Google search for something like "How to Pre-sell" and you'll get plenty of articles/blog posts that should help you out.

Lanadili

I did just that and it is really good advice. Have gone back to site(an everyday thing)and tried to apply some of those ideas.

Make sure you have a good analytics program so you can see where people are coming from, where they go on your site, and how long they stay. You need to track EVERYTHING if you can. I have found that the smallest changes can make the biggest difference in conversion rates. It might be ad placement, size, background color, etc... You just never know what it will be so keep testing different layouts and calls to action until something works.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

Where can I add a signature to my posts. I have looked everywhere.

How to get a signature is on this page:
    http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53660

Quote Originally Posted by nakedbuyer View Post
    Where can I add a signature to my posts. I have looked everywhere.
    Link is at the top of the page
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules Page
    Signature and Private Messaging rights come after 250 posts, rights may be granted prior to such number of posts based on the Admin's sole discretion.
    :rankn-scp John - This is our chosen profession. This is our way. This is what we do.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread