Free Stuff Affiliate programs
    Hello Friends,
    I can't find anywhere any international affiliate program which will pay for giving away free stuff (catalogs, magazines, free samples, calendars... anything but free...) is there any program which will send the products(anything) internationally? I mean europe, former ussr countries, asia..

Thank you very much in advance.

???...

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I have no personal info, but have you looked at 7Reach.com?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thank you... I'll try.

do you know any other "truly" international networks or individual programs?

or any "truly" international affiliate program which will pay per install/download of a soft?

I'm trying to monetize former USSR countries' traffic. Russia, Armenia, Georgia, Belorus, Azerbaijan and so on...

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Forget products - nobody is going to pay international shipping. All freebies sent out from US restrict to US only. You would have to find a local marketing firm that could ship within the country.

Software downloads, which involve no shipping are possible. I would think that even a US company might do this.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

software downloads is good for me too. People will be interested in this, but I need some legitimate affiliate program not virus containing software.

Do you know any company which will pay for downloading soft(any kind, toolbars, smiles... anything) by international users?

any contests or subscriptions would be perfect also...

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread