Best Tools Ever :)
    I've been signed up w/ AvantLink.com for a long time (couple of years), but I never really spent time digging into their tools. I used them much like I've used other companies (CJ, LS, etc.) and I have to say --------

They have the best tools ever!!

Even dummies like me can do it

Soooo..if you haven't spent the time, which I'm sure doesn't apply to very many ABWers.. take the time and check it out if developing big databases and coding isn't your area of expertise.

What is very cool is the widget thingy...I don't know how long it's been around, but it is great!
    Now I can go kick myself for bypassing such useful stuff.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Me too!
    Know what, these past few days I've found out how good some of their tools are too! They have one particular merchant who has the one particular set of items I need for one of my sites.
    I'm still messing around with different settings and seeing just how much I can do. So far, I'm really impressed.
    Some of the merchant datafeeds leave a bit to be desired but the tools Avant has are awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by beachcom
    Know what, these past few days I've found out how good some of their tools are too! ......
    I'm still messing around with different settings and seeing just how much I can do. So far, I'm really impressed.
    I know what you mean about seeing what the tools can do. Each time I try something, it's like... wow!
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks for letting me know about Avantlink. I filled out a merchant application tonight. It says you need a substantial product line. I wonder if 45-50 products will be enough... especially since they pay a very high commission.

AvantLink has the best affiliate tools out there and they are all free for the affiliates to use. They are all dynamic too. Put them on your page once and everything is up to date from then on.

I wish more merchants would move to AvantLink.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread