New York & Company still on CJ today?
    Clicks sent to New York & Company today are showing up in CJ as "Advertiser Expired" (invalid click report)

I received no notice of a temporary CJ deactivation, or an email saying we were bring dropped - nor do I see the store in the Advertiser Expired section.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks

I think I remember something in Dec. about them.. even though their site still says they are on CJ, for some reason I think they migrated completely to Google. I could be wrong..
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

If you go to their site, click on "affiliate program" it lists both CJ and Goog., but when you click on the CJ link it returns a page w/ this: This company's partnership with Commission Junction is currently inactive.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Hey thanks for that.. just started promoting them recently on CJ.

Would've been nice had NY & Co sent a (recent) email to CJ affiliates advising of the cutoff date. I've disabled all links for the time being.

That's what I like about ABW.. I get faster & better answers than waiting for networks/merchants..!

Thanks again..

New York & Co affiliate program
    I manage the affiliate program at New York & Company, and was directed to your post. I am surprised that you did not receive communication from CJ that our program was being terminated with them. I was under the impression that an email communication was sent out. The program ended in the end of February, and since then GAN sent out communication to all CJ affiliates that the program has been consolidated with GAN.

I am not sure why you were declined from the GAN program. Please contact me at affiliates@nyandcompany.com and I will ask our GAN account manager to add you to the program.

GAN sent out communication to all CJ affiliates....
    How or why in the world would GAN have access to that contact info?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkandCo View Post
    I am not sure why you were declined from the GAN program.
    GAN performed a wholesale purge of GAN affiliates that didn't have, didn't want or couldn't get Adsense accounts.

You can talk to your account manager until you're blue in the face and it won't do you any good.

-rematt
    Last edited by rematt; July 19th, 2010 at 09:50 PM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    How or why in the world would GAN have access to that contact info?
    To clarify, GAN send communication to all the new affiliates we added or planned to add into the program. How easy or difficult is it to get an Ad Sense account? I know this is a GAN requirement that we have no control over, and should not reflect on the merchant.

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkandCo View Post
    How easy or difficult is it to get an Ad Sense account?
    all you had to do were a few test clicks on an adsense link to lose it, though, and I think this was the case for some. (I may be wrong)

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread