ABW Ambassador
    Quick Question On Pushing Domain Thru GoDaddy
    After you get the other person's email and customer id, when it comes to this part:

Enter new details
    Use details from specified customer account
    Do not change

Which one do I choose? Thanks.

ABW Ambassador
    anybody?

While I've received a lot of domain within GoDaddy I don't think I've ever "pushed" a domain to another account there. I usually transfer them to one of my main registrars when they come up for renewal.

With that said, from the choices you have:

--> Enter new details - Forget that one; you would be putting some entirely new WHOIS info into the domain records.

--> Use details from specified customer account - The domain would "pick up" the new owner's info upon moving into his account. (If I sold the domain and was pushing to the new owner I would choose this.)

--> Do not change - The domain would move to the other account and retain "your" WHOIS info (this would be used for transferring between two accounts that you control or own.

Keep in mind I am not a domain transfer professional nor am I proficient in the GoDaddy world (although I do recommend them, as one of a couple choices, to newbies).
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    "--> Use details from specified customer account - The domain would "pick up" the new owner's info upon moving into his account. (If I sold the domain and was pushing to the new owner I would choose this.)"

That's the one I picked. I had only pushed one domain before and forgot how I did it and did one yesterday picking that one and just another right now. And they went thru fine.

Thanks.

You're welcome. Sorry it took so long.

I saw your post last evening and was about to respond - and something must have distracted me. (Maybe now that the Olympics broadcasts are over...)
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread