SEO Guide - Created by Google
    Can read it here
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

ABW Ambassador
    It's a trick, run.............Make sites for people, SEO is evil.

This is a great started guide. When I made my first site using Dreamweaver making all my pages (as I didn't know any better), I used this to make a checklist for each sheet. Now, at least wordpress has some great plugins that makes this almost dummy proof. But you have to understand what you're plugging in to these SEO plugins or you wont' get results.

I agree with everything trust said - SEO is evil and yes you need to make sites for people not engines. However for the newbie (and that's the category I posted to) it does provide a checklist from the horse's mouth on how to start optimizing your site (that you hopefully have designed for people).

You'll fine various forms of that *free* information above rehashed and repackaged on places like clickbunk that will charge you the magical $47 and put you on a auto-responder to upsell your brains out. Just trying to save a few new folks time, money, and needless headaches. I'm sure it will help someone.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

Looks very good to me. Most of it is pretty obvious, but there are a few things in there that many people don't do.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    SEO is evil??? Are you kidding me?

The only people who dislike SEO are people who can't win at it.

One of my larger competitors spends more than $50,000 a month on PPC. His sales are less than mine. His Alexa ranking is 350,000 higher than ours. But most importantly I start out with a $600,000 advantage expense wise.

Evil? Hmm...
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Gottlieb
    SEO is evil??? Are you kidding me?

The only people who dislike SEO are people who can't win at it.

One of my larger competitors spends more than $50,000 a month on PPC. His sales are less than mine. His Alexa ranking is 350,000 higher than ours. But most importantly I start out with a $600,000 advantage expense wise.

Evil? Hmm...
    That was a joke and the vibe Google always gave off about SEO, why I thought this was funny.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread