Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Exclamation Heads Up: Digital Window acquires Buy.at
    Digital Window has acquired Newcastle-based Perfiliate Ltd., which operates one of the leading affiliate marketing networks under the brand name Buy.at.

Together Digital Window and Buy.at form Britain’s largest performance-based marketing group, serving customers in the UK, USA and Scandinavia.Buy.at was previously part of AOL Inc.

Kevin Brown, CEO of Digital Window: “This transaction is a milestone not only for Digital Window, but also for the performance marketing industry as a whole. Both companies already excel in the areas of service, ethics and technology. Joining forces enables us to harness the passion and creativity of both businesses to the benefit of all our partners.

http://www.utalkmarketing.com/pages/...cquires_Buy.at
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

15 years and counting
    Big news!
    "As a group Zanox, Digital Window and Buy.at form Europe’s market leader in affiliate marketing."
    Tks for the heads up, Andy.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Big news!
    "As a group Zanox, Digital Window and Buy.at form Europe’s market leader in affiliate marketing."
    Tks for the heads up, Andy.
    Yeah, I knew it was on the market for a while, I didn't know the potential buyers though. I'm not sure how this will pan out for the US market.

I'm kinda close to buy.at, when we launched them originally in the US market 3 years ago, the focus was very different. I have close ties to many within the AOL/buy.at US circle, many which I consider friends ... I wish them the best in this transition
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I must say I am not very surprised at the news. AOL seems to exist in a continuous state of reorganization.

Jill and I are supposed to have dinner with a couple of the buy.at team tomorrow evening. Looks like I'll be buying the drinks - either in celebration or commiseration (hoping it's not the latter).
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Hate to see Buy.at go, does this mean the new company will keep the US contingent?

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Wonder if they will keep buy.at still up and running as a separate network for awhile.

Affiliate Network Rep
    From the buy.at family to you the reader...

We are certainly in a state of transition, but a transition for the better. The US team is going to be here for a long time to come.

buy.at will persist in the states and we thank you all for your well wishes.

c3

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie.Calabrese
    From the buy.at family to you the reader...

We are certainly in a state of transition, but a transition for the better. The US team is going to be here for a long time to come.

buy.at will persist in the states and we thank you all for your well wishes.

c3
    Thanks for weighing in Charlie, and glad to know buy.at will be sticking around in the US.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread