Results 1 to 3 of 3
March 1st, 2010, 11:26 AM #1Datafeed Question
Hey guys, I'm having trouble with ShareASale. Does anyone know how I upload a datafeed to ShareASale so my affiliates with FTP access can download it?
March 1st, 2010, 11:43 AM #2
In your SAS merchant interface there is a "Product Database Management" selection in the third column. Under that are four choices and some instructions on "how" to configure the datafeed and then upload it.
Here are the choices:
- There are a number of ways to add products to your account. You can add them individually via your account, or you can add them in bulk by sending us a datafeed file.
- Click here to learn about the specifications for creating a datafeed file.
- Click here to send us a product datafeed file.
- Click here to see a listing of all of your current products uploaded, and to edit any existing product information.
- Click here to add a single product to your account.
My first time building the feed I actually "got it right" - because it worked. It was the first time ever doing something like this. But I did take the time to read and carefully follow everything step-by-step.
March 1st, 2010, 12:33 PM #3
Sweet, it uploaded just fine. Thank you much!