Post Feedback on a new Affiliate Marketing Platform
    I got an email last week soliciting me for a new affiliate marketing platform. I am a relatively new affiliate and the platform looks very helpful. I watched the video and have never seen anything like it. I'm looking to get feedback from the community to see if anyone has used it and what their experience has been.

I don't want to spam the name of the program or come across like I am promoting it. I haven't seen any reviews anywhere else and I would like to get honest feedback without breaking the rules of the forum. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

http and a telephoto
    Are you an affiliate or a merchant?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I am an affiliate Loxly

Quote Originally Posted by mrzen2010
    I got an email last week soliciting me for a new affiliate marketing platform. I am a relatively new affiliate and the platform looks very helpful. I watched the video and have never seen anything like it. I'm looking to get feedback from the community to see if anyone has used it and what their experience has been.

I don't want to spam the name of the program or come across like I am promoting it. I haven't seen any reviews anywhere else and I would like to get honest feedback without breaking the rules of the forum. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
    So how did they know to email you, or were they just spamming you? If you can't find any reviews, or if all of the reviews you find are from people pushing the program, it's sounds much more like a get rich quick scheme than a useful affiliate tool.

You're welcome to post the name, but I would be surprised if it's something worth doing.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I'm not really sure how they got my email. Perhaps from another program I've signed up for? It's not like a get rich quick scheme, they are actually giving people access to hosting, tools, creatives and tracking. Here is a link, you can watch the video for yourself. Looks like a new product to market that they are trying to give away first. Not sure how they can afford to give away hosting.

ClickConversion.net
    Last edited by MichaelColey; March 1st, 2010 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Unlinked

I sure wouldn't trust a company that says they were founded in 1999, yet their web site wasn't registered until 2009 and nobody has ever heard of them.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Advice
    Hey Michael, if you had a chance to watch the video, that is what I am trying to get feedback on from the community. I am looking to find anyone who is using it. Can you give me an idea how to go about it?

Ok, that makes sense. I honestly don't know if anyone has ever heard of them or not.

They look like spammers to me. You can send a million emails for $0.01 each through their site.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Quote Originally Posted by mrzen2010
    I got an email last week soliciting me for a new affiliate marketing platform.
    Maybe it was an email to all employees?

You're banned.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

ABW Ambassador
    Weird too it links out to another new member.

Haha, wow that was dumb of threadstarter.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I hereby nominate him for a Lifetime Achievement Award from America's Dumbest Crooks.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

http and a telephoto
    I guess he forgot who he worked for.... lol
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

That's the problem with lies. You have to remember what you've said.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    That's the problem with lies. You have to remember what you've said.
    Or, in the immortal words of my favorite TV judge:

"Always tell the truth and you don't need a good memory." -- Judge Judy
    Generate more fake news.

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Be careful, I get like 3 of these a day. Most are spam or products I wouldn't wish to market. Just search there company name here if they are not found then they are probably not legit.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread