Hi, folks.

Before I buy Adword Analyzer, whoever has some experience, please clear this up for me:

It gives related keywords just from Overture or Google also?

The number of searches for particular keyword, only from Overture, or Google also?

Well, I know exactly that it shows PPC campaign both for Goggle and Overture.

BUT, if it is all it does, there are some free tools on the net that do pretty much all the same. (good keywords, ppc bid browser, bid reporter, etc.)Instead of clicking on different screens in google adword analyzer, you can just as well run those free progs simultaniously.

Max Galitsyn

ABW Ambassador
    United Kingdom
    Well, I haven't used those other tools but I have used AdWord Analyzer. What it shows is the search term you put in, 100 terms related to it, the number of searches done per month according to the Overture Keyword tool and the number of PPC campaigns that are bidding on that phrase.

It's the last bit that's of value. Obviously, if there's less than 8 bids on a search term at Google, then you can get your own AdWords listing for that term at $0.05 a click.

I've no idea whether those other tools will give you this information, but that's what I use it for.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread