College Popcorn Tins?
    Does anyone know of any College Popcorn Tin Merchants that have an affiliate program? I know there are merchants like The Popcorn Factory, but they only offer Pro Sports, like the NFL and MLB. I was wanting one that offers College Sports or University Popcorn Tins. I found merchants that sell them, but can't find any with an affiliate program. Know of any?

Thanks in advance!

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Wow that's a tough one.... the best I could find was Popcorn Carts..

http://www.teamontop.com/

They are on Shareasale
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

http://www.thefactory.com has tins, but not much college focus that I can see... aff program on LinkShare
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Nice the icon system turned the URL into a smily URL still works for a doubly cool effect !!!

If you think you can sell enough, you might be able to get some smaller merchants to create and carry custom tins.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    If you think you can sell enough, you might be able to get some smaller merchants to create and carry custom tins.
    YEAH!

Make the phone calls to merchants you want to deal with and ask them to do fulfillment.....

You'll have to have a store on your site, but the commissions are much higher and you don't have to deal with a lot of the issues that come with going thru a network..

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

ABW Ambassador
    Don't you need to be licensed to carry NCAA stuff? Didn't see any merchants with affiliate programs carrying them but more than a few that don't have one. Maybe contact them and try to get them to start one, tell them how much more money they'll make.

Thanks for the responses, suggestions and ideas. I have contacted a couple of the merchants that offer the College Popcorn Tins to see what the possibilities of promoting them and the tins are. Thanks again! I am ignorant to some aspects of the affiliate marketing business and not so ignorant in other areas of it. So, I really do appreciate the help with the things I don't know a lot about.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfinch
    Thanks for the responses, suggestions and ideas. I have contacted a couple of the merchants that offer the College Popcorn Tins to see what the possibilities of promoting them and the tins are. Thanks again! I am ignorant to some aspects of the affiliate marketing business and not so ignorant in other areas of it. So, I really do appreciate the help with the things I don't know a lot about.

I'm thinking you have the brain power to do anything you want to do SF.

I just don't believe you HAVE to be part of a network to do affiliate marketing...

You can hand pick your merchants...

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    There is a company in edinburgh indiana that does a fairly large popcorn tin business... www.notjustpopcorn.com . As I recall their specialty is 'event' popcorn, imprinted bags of popcorn for special events, conventions, etc.

They do not have a functional retail site online, but they might have what you need or know where you can acquire the tins. Maybe they would dropship for you.

Another possibility is garrett popcorn in chicago, they do a whopping business.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; March 3rd, 2010 at 09:46 AM.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

....sigh.... I really wasn't trying to do that.

If you're using the word popcorn in your response, click "Go Advanced" and check "Disable smilies in text" to leave it as the word instead of the Smilie.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thank you. My post was making me hungry.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread