Affiliate Manager
    Turned Down Again - What to Do?
    I've been trying to get signed up with a CPA network for 2 years. But I either get a no thanks letter or no response at all.

When I found affiliate networks a few weeks ago, I thought FINALLY, this is how I can reach affiliates who can help me grow my company and I'm willing to pay big commissions to make it happen. I've been spending every spare minute reading all the posts at ABW to get up to speed as fast as I can.

Fortunately, with most of the networks, if you can write the check, you're in.
    But I'm still concerned because I can't find a OPM who will take on my project.

Does that mean this is not a marketable product with affiliates?
    It sure does sell like hotcakes so I don't understand why.

Besides the online training with thousands of videos, audios and more, I have 40 other physical and digital products.

Maybe it's because I need a better landing page instead of a long sales letter.

Maybe I'm not using the right marketing angle

I need to fix whatever the problem is before I go live with SAS or with an ad here but I don't know what the real problem is.

Here's the latest NO letter:

Thank you for contacting us. I think you're in a good niche and one that will work well for an affiliate program. Unfortunately, I don't know that we would be a good fit because information products tend to be particularly time intensive. A lot of the program volume will likely come from email and cross marketing ("co-opetition" among competitors) so a greater-than-usual familiarity with the community in the vertical will be required, which diminishes the leverage agencies normally have. (Though I don't mean to dissuade you from working with an agency that looks good.)

Good luck with the program!
    _____

Am I wasting my time to try to work with affiliates?

But I'm still concerned because I can't find a OPM who will take on my project.
    Have you tried all the OPMs that post at ABW and found none that would be interested?

Quote Originally Posted by TxJackie
    It sure does sell like hotcakes so I don't understand why.
    You're not giving us the complete picture. Once you give us ALL the details, then we'll understand why nobody wants to work with you.

You might want to post some details in the Affiliate Managers Only forum and see if any other the AMs or OPMs there have any suggestions for you.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Try using offervault.com to research other offers and then contact those networks to see if they will run your offer. ABW is not a good place for CPA offers or networks.

Also agree with IAmMe that on one hand you say if sells like hotcakes but for two years no CPA network will run it. That contradicts itself.

Affiliate Manager
    My sales are great but I've only been marketing to my internal list which I've built up for 15 years.

I did finally get two "Let's talk and what's your budget" emails today. so there's some hope.

I'm concerned that if I give too many details the moderators will think I am spamming and ban me so I don't know where to draw the line.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread