ReStockit Woes - Variable Commissions
    ReStockit is on SAS with a flat 6% and on CJ with a commission that varies from 3% - 10% depending on the product. You can go into the interface and see they have a list of the products that go with the 8 commission levels. The problem is that the feed has no indication of the related commissions, and I'm not in the mood to promote anything for 3% right now. Got a sale today and it was one of the 3% products.

Here is a something I just noticed. The Lists of products for 8%,9%,and 10% are empty so the max you get is really 7%.

I moved from SAS to CJ because the feed was no good. It was better at CJ but then they started sending the feed in wildly varying size. Some would only be 20% or so of there total number of products.

I have made money with this merchant over the years, but now I have about had enough. Anyone have a solution besides "find a good merchant"?

Online Marketing Consultant
    I think John Levine has a similar program, Capital Supply Company or something like that.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

I think John Levine has a similar program, Capital Supply Company or something like that.
    Nothing looks good to me on this one. SAS 3% and CJ 4% with bad looking stats on both.

I looked at Capitol Supply after talking with them at ASW09 but their prices are not in line with others and that's probably why their numbers aren't good - that and the 3%.

Online Marketing Consultant
    Sorry, I hadn't looked at their program, just knew he had one.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread