Anyone else have a substantial drop in epc starting out this month?
    Almost a 50% drop first four days. First four days of Feb my epc was 50% higher than normal. Go figure. Maybe some psychological testing going on with their affiliates?

I'm wondering if they are experimenting with the algorithim to lower the epc when they see a consistent volume to motivate us to produce more. Can't say that's not smart but obviously not fair. Just a theory with nothing to base it on other than my own epc fluctuations.

Going to call Jessie Ventura to have him investigate.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

ABW Ambassador
    I have about a 50% drop also.

ABW Ambassador
    Seeing a drop too.

Maybe you've been affected by the wholesale changes over the past few weeks to the RSS feeds, and the category numbers. That started about Feb 1. If you've got a bans store you would have been hit hard by the category changes.

Interesting. My EPC is at $1.04 for the last 3 days. This is the highest I've ever seen it.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

95% of my links are editor kit / flex. Don't really use any rss or BANS. Something obviously odd going on with their algorithm the first weeks of the month.

isellstuff: that's awesome - enjoy riding the wave while it lasts!
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

Quote Originally Posted by GoColts
    isellstuff: that's awesome - enjoy riding the wave while it lasts!
    I've always had a very high EPC, but this is pretty amazing. My EPC went to $1.07 today, which was very much out of line with actual winning bid revenue.

Only explanation I have is that at the end of last month, I had a revenue spike for one day where winning bid revenue doubled and GMB tripled. This high EPC might just be a by-product of that one really good day???

I'm hoping that it is an algorithm tweak, but probably not and things will most likely return to normal in a couple of days.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Days 5 and 6 I'm back to my normal avg epc.

1.07 is fantastic. I was 0.00 for 3 days last month, I didnt' even know that was possible.

Haven't recovered from the idiotic moves ebay pulled last month, currently sitting at .03 which I think they said at one point was the danger zone for being cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by GoColts
    Days 5 and 6 I'm back to my normal avg epc.
    Me too. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread