How to approach potencial super affiliates friendly?
    I have sent some emails directly to some bloggers and forum administrators but few of them reply to me and may be my emails are all in their junk boxes. I didn't sent many at one time with the same content. I wrote personalized emails and sent one by one.
    Did I source the wrong guys or I need to use some tools not free?
    How can I approach them asap?

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    You also have to remember that some super affiliates receive a lot of emails a day asking them to join various affiliate programs. Most of the time you have to offer them an incentive to join your affiliate program or review your product.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Or, if you can manage to identify some of them on forums like abest, you can send them a PM. This way, as you're already a part of their community, you're more likely to be heard than ignored.

Be more specific. Why were you approaching super affiliates? What did you need to know?

The tip I came across was to find their info from "WhoIs?" if they have their own domain and write to them personally. I agree that they must get many contacts per day and you need to really have a good offer or incentive in place for them.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    You might want to try a paid announcement on this forum. You will reach the "Super Affiliates" and they will take you seriously.

Another option is to be part of a network (like Shareasale). You probably still would want to do a paid ad.

We get SO MANY propositions by email that are junk that it has become very difficult to know when something is legitimate.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Outsourced Program Manager Nathan Weinberg's Avatar
    Conferences can be good, too. Don't spend crazy money to fly to one if you're new, but attend a local, free or cheap one, meet a few good people and have them introduce you to their friends. Meetups are probably even better, if there are good ones in Australia.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Sherry it may take as much as six months to get your name recognized by a super affiliate. Setup a contact manager to track communication. You can start with a recruiting template but need to customize it per email as much as possible.

Look up "seven points of contact" and read some of the write-up sot understand the concept.

I also wrote a FeedFront article talking about this strategy: http://www.scribd.com/doc/12718502/F...gazine-Issue-2

Regardless of the number of emails that super affiliates get, they will get back to you if you are offering something that has genuine value to them. By "value", I don't necessarily mean monetary considerations.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Anyone remember how to use a phone?

Get a paid announcement on ABW.

Let EVERYONE know what you have to offer.

A ton of smaller affiliates is always better in my book, rather than putting all your eggs in one basket with a so called Super Affiliate who will drop you like a hot potato as soon as a better deal comes around.

The smaller affiliates are loyal.

Give them a call.

Find out what they need from you to make money!

Be a hands on AM and everything will fall into place if you have something worth promoting.

Good Luck!

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Quote Originally Posted by RemodelingGuy View Post
    Give them a call.
    Potential affiliates and/or new affiliates don't necessarily want or appreciate a telephone call. Establish yourself via e-mail and/or forums etc. first prior to telephoning.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread