ABW Ambassador
    Hi, Who would like one 100% free air ticket to Buenos Aires, Argentina? Free insider tour and airport welcome & pickup included?

Ok, here is the deal..

I need a Bose Speaker that is not available in my country, and it's for live performance (I am a singerman too)

So if anyone could bring me that I will happily pay for the air-ticket!

The speaker is 30Kg (I guess 60 pounds) and it is divided in 3 separate boxes or modules of similar weight. You know A courier will cost a fortune for this weight and price and taxes.
    But you can bring 1 o 2 boxes in-hand to avoid overwheight and dispatch the rest (2 modules are quite compact but weight the same).

The only little problem is that I don't know how to be secure to buy and ship the product to anyone I am not sure is going to come here, so If you can buy it and receive the product cost+ticket value at the first step in the airport (I will go to pickup you, free )
    would be a plus, or any suggestion welcome!

Also 2 Modules may work for me (2 boxes only, without the optional module that is the biggest box)

Any suggestions welcome!
    Fer(nando) - US & EU Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    Come on, I want to give a free ticket!
    (And have that speaker in home )

The question is what are you really going to do with me? I don't want to become somebodies love slave.

Ticket for a round trip?
    And also hotel?
    SomethingStore.com - Surprise and Delight!

ABW Ambassador
    Hi SamBay, Round trip I guess that means go&return ticket, that's what I am offering.

No Hotel included, sorry, but I can find interesting options...

I prefer topay a free trip to pay the same for a courier service...

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    The question is what are you really going to do with me? I don't want to become somebodies love slave. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Heyder, how did you know that I am soooo attractive?

Anyway, I promess to have a kind but non-seductive attitude, to help your freedom state, but I cannot guarantee eternal resistence if you are decided to break my defense

Any other requirement?

Why don't you fly to the states and bring it back yourself, you could get some shopping dont while there. Or why not contact Bose Argentina and order from them?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JJJay:
    Why don't you fly to the states and bring it back yourself, you could get some shopping dont while there. Or why not contact Bose Argentina and order from them? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi JJJay, good question, there are some reasons..
    -Hotel
    -VISA tramit to go to USA (I will have to do it anyway)
    -We have a small limit to bring stuff, but an american can bring anyting.
    -Bose Argentina is not selling it, if you ask them for a custom import then tey charge you very ridiculous charges.

So, someone who likes to trip will fit in this double-benefith deal!

Try contacting your local Airline, they should offer freight services, there has to be a cheaper way. I sent a 20 Foot container from Ireland to Mexico and it only cost my $1,500.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...na+air+freight

http://www.shipping-worldwide.com/argentina.htm

http://www.abxlogistics.com/AR/ENGLISH/

ABW Ambassador
    Mexico in inside ALCA and ver near, Argentina is far and we have lots of special taxes and extras to do that, believe me..

Oh, I forgot to say Buenos Aires is very cheap for US people, but is similar to European Metropolis, I can plan a very interesting and fun trip.

I can assure that for much less money you will buy a lot, dinner in the best restaurants you have ever known (I mean, also the food) shopping malls with "Best Mall in World" for all shoppings built that year in the world by international architects fundation.

Beautiful women and attractive men everywhere! but Specialy women, you won't believe this, it is like fashion TV but real (Only in downtown).

Delightful landscapes near to the modern city.

One of the best trips in your life, you cannot buy this!

Plus, Foreigns are very appreciated specially by the opposite sex, speak some words in native english and you are the star of the night!

PD. From some states there are not direct flights or flights are very expensivve, I have a limit.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Will there be a tour of the pampas? I'd like to see a rhea in the wild.

It's going to cost you over a thousand dollars for the airline ticket. I don't know what you thought it would be unless you think a thousand usd is cheap.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    It's going to cost you over a thousand dollars for the airline ticket <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi, That depends on the date and departure, I only checked expedia and esasily found from $540 (Miami) and from $670 (NY).

Anyway if it is more expensive I would pay the first part and you can flight for $250 (for example), but this is an outstanding trip!

My special services are included for free!

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    I've been clubbing in Buenos Aires and can vouch for the fact that there are a LOAD of BEAUTIFUL women in Argentina and they are VERY friendly.

If I was living in Miami, (oh, and not married) I'd have beaten you to this ticket offer. I would have stayed a few days too, for sure.

ABW Ambassador
    It seems that Miami, NY and LA have regular cheap flights under $700, others states are more expensive or need a special offer.

I have been thinking that posting this dealon a travel forum should be interesting, but I do not know anyone there and nobody knows me so trust will be difficult...

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread