Thread: Holiday Bonus?

Holiday Bonus?
    I was just wondering when we would be getting our holiday bonus.

(Bonus thread - http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=126297)

In the thead above Greg stated that calculations would be made at the end of December and that the bonus would be added to our January payout, but I have yet to see it in either my January or February payments. I called Greg about this in early February after the January payments went out and he said that the bonus would be applied to February's payment instead. Well February's payment came by as well and there was still no sign of the bonus.

I'm not sure if this is just affecting me or all Ticketmaster publishers, or whether they need even more time to do the calculations, but either way a Buy.at billimg rep needs to address this problem. I have tried calling Greg since last Friday and have gotten no response, so that is why I am posting it here so that maybe he or another rep that can help sees it. If you're a Ticketmaster publisher and are also experiencing the same problem or have a comment feel free to reply below.

They actually where paid, take a look at the line item for Decemer 20, 2009 you will see the amount there for a sale of $0 and then your bonus.

Oh okay now I see it. Mine shows up on Dec 19th, not the 20th. I wish they would have notified us that it would be added like that because otherwise it would be hard to tell that it was added. I appreciate the help nyrmanny.

No problem, any time. I am glad i was able to help you.

5. Newsletter Signup