Hello,

do you guys know some merchants who provide free content (for example articles) to promote their products ? would be nice if somebody could help me.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I am going back a ways, but I could swear skinstore might have had several pages of content for affiliates. One of those vitamin or skin health stores did, leastways. Orderdsl had some dsl related pages of content, too, I believe.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

thank you very much for your answer elbowcreek. are there any more ?

Something else that Heyder wrote about some time ago. He inquired about whether anyone here would be willing to exchange articles rather than just a link.

I would like to do this with a few of you.

That is, for those of you that have a content site, perhaps I could write an article, and include a link to my site on that article's page. In exchange, you could write an article for one of my content sites, and we would send a link from there back to your site. This gets the link off of the 'links' page, and surrounds the link with content related to your site.

I have content sites ranging from military history to kid projects to humor to western and science fiction, among others.

Got an article in ya? PM me and let's chat.

i think my english is not good enough to write visitors attracting content. but if somebody needs an article in german or a translation english to german feel free to contact me

Here's free content. Changes daily, funny, sticky, and best yet, you do not lose visitors.

http://www.nakedzombie.com/contentpa...ainsignup.html

Now, this fellow is not a merchant, but you can add his free cartoon to your site, it is updated daily....... www.jasonlove.com .

thank you for your answers. the pages are great, but what i need more is "real" content like text and articles, something for the SEs to crawl.

do you recommend hiring freelancers for writing articles ?

I can provide free content for debt & financial products =)

Well, I never ;-)

Here's a beazer load of free financial content

http://www.freesticky.com/stickyweb/...name=financial

Oops, sorry Daniel, posts crossed.

Cosmo, support ABW Merchants, go with FreeDebtConsolidation.com, they are a GREAT company.

i would love to apply at FreeDebtConsolidation.com, but they only accept affiliates from the us is that really necessary ? i have a us based site.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cosmo:
    i would love to apply at FreeDebtConsolidation.com, but they only accept affiliates from the us is that really necessary ? i have a us based site. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, that is very aggravating. Some companies who are obviously US based still refuse to think outside the border. My websites are all US based although I live in Canada. They are just missing out on more income for their sites/companies. Guess they don't want to do the extra paperwork cutting international cheques?
    Does someone have a logical explanation why you only accept US based addresses/websites? because your competition doesnt seem to care.

Content by merchants will probably be one of the next big things. As ads get integrated into content: see American Idol and Survivor, advertisers are just that much closer to controlling content themselves.

I know Nike is getting into programming and issues of content themselves. They moved beyond sponsoring sports events (which of course they still do), into creating the events themselves too. And they are getting into TV programming too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cosmo:
    thank you for your answers. the pages are great, but what i need more is "real" content like text and articles, something for the SEs to crawl.

do you recommend hiring freelancers for writing articles ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Psychic Revenue offers free text content that is updated daily. Here's an example. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or special needs.

Hello Cosmo,

You may want to take a look at ian.com
    They have very good travel articles.

Good Luck!

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread