Thread: Mobile Newsletter Contest

Smile Mobile Newsletter Contest
    Big prizes every month for subscribing – Read more…

Through my relationship with TextMarks.com, I have started a mobile newsletter for fans of Greg Hoffman Consulting and anyone interested in mobile marketing and I plan to bribe you to join!

Mobile is the future of affiliate marketing in some shape or another. If you aren’t interested in text alerts because of your limited phone plan, I understand but if you already text your friends regularly, look at this type of alert as opt-in only, non-intrusive and used sparingly. The GHC Mobile newsletter will consist of 160-character updates on new clients and new deals to affiliates in my managed programs. I will no longer be building an email list and sending out a monthly html newsletter.

Today, I rolled out mobile marketing campaigns for my clients. They will be using the service to communicate their own messages to customers that opt-in to their group alerts. These campaigns will not be affiliate specific but it will compliment their ongoing internet marketing efforts. I’m happy to bring this value added service to them on behalf of GHC.

Subscribing to a text alert is easy and unsubscribing is even easier. This is an opt-in list only and there are no costs to join, ever. You can text the word akagorilla to 41411, you can click here: http://www.textmarks.com/AKAGORILLA

Did I mention there would be prizes? Oh yeah! Every 4-6 weeks, I will announce a new prize for anyone subscribed to my mobile alerts. Prizes will most likely be from my managed clients, such as Flirty Aprons, PokenZoo or Nanodots.

Next winner will receive two prizes:
    1. I will manage a text alert just for your company. Let’s test mobile marketing together. One keyword, no ads with nearly unlimited texts per month.

2. A very rare Poken, the Blue Gorilla. How cool is it to win the blue gorilla poken from the Marketing Gorilla?

Last edited by Hectic GHC; March 18th, 2010 at 07:52 AM.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

The response has been terrific so far this week. Lots of new sign ups. Thank you and I can't wait to give away the prizes each month.

No one had comments about my Reactee shirt???

I'm not the only one to use this service in the past.

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting
    The response has been terrific so far this week. Lots of new sign ups. Thank you and I can't wait to give away the prizes each month.

No one had comments about my Reactee shirt???

I'm not the only one to use this service in the past.

That's a pretty old school picture with a blond Missy.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    The mobile texting is a good idea. I know we use it to keep updated on whats happening in the NFL world, so now its time to expand.

I've already seen a bump in subscribers with this new layout. Thanks, ABW!
    Greg Hoffman

As soon as I hit 500 subscribers on the mobile newsletter list, I'll give away the prizes.
    Greg Hoffman

7. Newsletter Signup