Dallas, Texas
    Question Inactive acct.
    CJ deactivated my acct due to inactivity. Do I need to create a new acct, or can I get my existing acct reactivated?

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla
    CJ deactivated my acct due to inactivity. Do I need to create a new acct, or can I get my existing acct reactivated?

use your existing account

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Try contacting them first. Most of the time they will just reactivate your account.
    [URL=""][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL=""][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Affiliateville, USA
    Once you get it reactivated you might want to make a purchase yourself through one of your links once in a while. Products you need and use, of course, but this way CJ sees that your account is active.

Many of us know it can take several months for some affiliates to find out out this whole affiliate thing works and get their first sale. Some networks are not quite as understanding
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Christchurch, New Zealand
    So this means then that I have to get up and go about actively promoting products from CJ again to prevent my account from being deactivated. I have been largely ignoring CJ for a bit and concentrating on clickbank and linkshare. Nothing against CJ but I m signed up to programs on clickbank and linkshare that offer high commissions and high-demand products. While I also have high-demand products on CJ, the commissions aren't quite as much.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread