Pharmacy Coupons
    Hello guys: my question is basically is: do any of you have any experience in advertising thru coupons for this kind of business? and if so what would be a good strategy?

Thanks for the advice!

Are you talking about promoting something that's illegal in the US? If so, that's not allowed on ABW.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Actually is nothing illegal that I have in mind, what I mean is how effective would be to launch a campaign based on voucher or coupons, or should I do more research on the actual niche that I am focused rightr know? Would the product be relevant?

Smile
    Just to clarify my inquiry we do not ship to the US market due to the legislations, my company only has non controlled products, we only ship to countries that allow us to service our customers. I wish I could be more specific but I am afraid to break any rules.

If it's not something that can be legally shipped to the US, we don't allow it here on ABW.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thank you
    Hi Michael: Thanks for to point out that the word pharmacy is not good, but I do appreciate you taking the time to answer, I will post questions with more content in the future, I am fairly new in the forum scene, so any help is well appreciated (rookie)

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread