Outsourced Program Manager Andy2.0's Avatar
    XSitePro: XHeaderPro Released!
    Hello Everyone,

I wanted to bring you up to speed on the latest news with the XSitePro Affiliate Program!

I'm happy to announce that we just launched XHeaderPro: The Premium Version of the popular free tool, A Powerful Site Header Creation Tool with over 5,000 Headers Included!

XHeader Free has over 100,000 downloads and has outstanding reviews, Now we're offering your site visitors the most complete solution yet.

This software makes creating headers a breeze and with over 5,000 headers included, is extremely cost effective.

This is definitely a great tool to sell along with XSitePro or alone as a standalone purchase for your site visitors!

We're keeping the 25% commissions and 60 day cookies, Banners have already been uploaded to ShareASale and of course, anything you need to make your efforts a success are available as soon as you ask.

Here are some articles you can use to your advantage regarding XHeaderPro:
    - "Review of the Amazing XHeader Web/Blog Site Header Graphic Design Software" (www.xheader.com/article-01.html)
    - "Three Reasons You Need a Great Header Graphic for Your Web Site" (www.xheader.com/article-02.html)
    - "The Importance of Great Header Graphics for Your Web Site or Blog" (www.xheader.com/article-03.html)
    - "XHeader Graphic Design Software" (www.xheader.com/article-04.html)

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

Outsourced Program Manager Andy2.0's Avatar
    XHeaderPro Commission Increase!
    Hey All,

To Help Everyone Out, I've secured a NICE! Commission bump on the XHeaderPro software, PM or Email me directly if you'd like to get on this action, they've sold over 1,000 copies on the first day alone....

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread