FastNext Keeps Invoicing Me $0.00 USD
    I see the FastNext forum is closed so posting this here. Almost every day lately FastNext emails me an Invoice with Amount Due: $0.00 USD with a Due Date: 1976/01/01.

I have never had hosting with them other than the free account that Geno set up for me when he was managing their program. They claim that my payment method is PayPal, but to my knowledge I have never given them a payment.

They used to be a good program for me, but I haven't had a sale with them in a long time. I might have to sever all ties if they keep sending these things.

I get those too, so it's probably associated with the free account. A few years back I got the free account in exchange for putting a link on a couple of my sites. Still have those up, and two sites running on the free account; it's been a good arrangement.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    I just talked with them via their online chat about it for a 2nd time and hopefully I won't be getting the invoices anymore. I also sent them a link to this thread while I was talking with them. So... we'll see what happens.
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

Well, the problem is that we've moved to the new billing panel and some misunderstandings are possible. We are solving the problem at the moment. If you have such problem - please send the request to our billing dept. We will do our best to fix it asap.
    John Powell - I've corrected the info, you will not receive the notifications about the invoices.
    davidh - I need more info to fix the problem with the notifications. Could you please tell me the e-mail you've used while registering with us or the domain name of your account.

Please accept our deep apologies.
    Thanks for understanding.

Tax Paying Member
    I am getting the same thing and it mentions a charge of $0.00 and a payment of $0.00 by my PayPal account. I have never used my Paypal account for this merchant.

It consists of an invoice and then a receipt......all for $0.00
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Quote Originally Posted by John Powell View Post
    I see the FastNext forum is closed so posting this here. Almost every day lately FastNext emails me an Invoice with Amount Due: $0.00 USD with a Due Date: 1976/01/01.
    Maybe if you pay them the $0.00 that you owe them, they'll stop?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    Maybe if you pay them the $0.00 that you owe them, they'll stop?
    The receipt says that I did pay the invoice........30 plus years ago......But I can't find where the $0.00 was ever deducted from my account.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Please send the request to our billing dept. (billing@fastnext.com) and we will be happy to solve the issue. We need more info to find your accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by redima View Post
    John Powell - I've corrected the info, you will not receive the notifications about the invoices.
    Please accept our deep apologies.
    Thanks for understanding.
    Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by John Powell View Post
    Thanks for your help.
    You are always welcome. I was able to find the account by your name, so I've corrected the info.
    As for the other customers, I can't fine the account by nickname, that's why I ask you to provide all the other customers with more info or send the request to our billing dept. You can also use livechat on our main page - http://fastnext.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread