JustHost?
    Do any of you have any experience with JustHost and if you do - what do you think about them?

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Go to WebHostingTalk* and do a search for JustHost. I wasn't very impressed as I scanned the thread titles.

* Don't know if you have to register or not. I've been a member there (mostly lurk) for a long time.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

To be honest I really almost went with them. But just like Bill, I wasn't impressed with the reviews I've read myself, and there were MORE negative reviews than any other hosting company. If you are indeed looking for hosting, try eleven2.com as of right now I just pay $10 per month (no setup fee or anything) and they've been awesome, and I may even upgrade and pay for a few years with them.

Oh and by the way, I don't work from them...that's just a genuine review for you

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Whatever you decide to do, make sure they have good support, even if its a little more a month. Trust me, when something bad happens and your site is down, every minute counts.

Also, google for reviews.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

The difference between a $3 host and a $6 host is just ten cents a day. And hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of crisis situations and headaches.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

I have been hosting with HostGator for about 5 years and had a reseller server with them and never had any problems with them but was wondering if I could find a cheaper host.

I ended up changing to The Prime Host and got a reseller server with them. I got more storage and bandwidth than I had with HG and all of my scripts run faster with TPH than they did with HG.

My old server ran 2 CPUs and my new server runs 8 CPUs. So far I really like TPH and their support is good.

They have been in business since 2001. They are $100.00 a year cheaper then HG for a better deal. http://theprimehost.com/

They show a 99.99% up time.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Frances Mary Krug
    If you want to find out details (and see reviews) about just about any host, our forum WebHostingTalk has a ton of info and lots of members who will provide advice on what will work best for your own situation.

I've been with Bluehost for my personal/non-work stuff for years, just because I don't really need more than just a presence for a couple of local businesses I've volunteered to do free website work for. Some of the big companies (like HostGator, Bluehost, etc.) are now all part of a huge conglomerate and there have been more outages than normal ... so sometimes a smaller outfit can be a better solution IMHO.

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Frances - 4 year old thread, my dear...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    It was bounced by a newbie and I removed the post after she posted.

10. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread