Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Since I work on the computer 7 days a week, I think I may have an excuse for my occasional "senior moments" that I can blame on something other than my age.

"Computer Toxins Ate My Brain"

"SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - "Toxic dust" found on computer processors and monitors contains chemicals linked to reproductive and neurological disorders, according to a new study by several environmental groups."

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Think these types of articles are written by people with too much time on there hands

Basicaly the ones thst will find fault with anyone/anything and not happy till everyone is as miserable as them

I sent that article to numerous friends. It’s way to funny to pass up. The article also belongs in the daily giggle if you ask me!

Is it worth worrying unduly about this issue? - course not.

Is the presence of these toxins going to undermine your health?

Probably not, or maybe only in a very small way.

What about the cumulative effect of asbestos, mercury in dental amalgam fillings, carcinogens from car exhausts, having our brains microwaved by mobile transmitters?

I wonder why I feel under the weather so much so often...

It's a serious article with important information.

Those toxins don't degrade - that means all the pollution in the environment from all the electronic devices manufactured since the 70s is going to be around for a very long time.

I'm glad this kind of research is being undertaken, and it IS important to persuade the industry to change its methods.

I keep thinking of the time when lead in paint was considered OK. Asbestos was used regularly, all over the place.

People would have never believed back then that there was any danger because of it. It's something to think about...

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    The Midwest
    I remember in Jr. High during the late '60s (yeah I know, I'm getting a few years on me) we used to play with mercury on the lab table in science class. It was fun to push the stuff around and watch the way it moved. Now days if somebody did that they would probably send in guys in chemical suits to decontaminate the entire building and have a doctor examine everyone that was in the building.

I have a piece of lead in my upper right arm that you can plainly see through the skin and it's been there ever since 2nd grade when I and another kid used our pencils to play at sword fighting. We got in trouble of course when I had to be sent to nurse's office to get the bleeding stopped.

Anyway, life is full of risks and people have gotten carried away with declaring everything dangerous. I figure anything that is less likely to kill me than the statiscal odds of me getting killed in a car wreck is not important enough to worry about.

Now watch me end up regretting that last statement.
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Pencil lead is ok. You saying that reminded me i have some in my hand too from the exact same thing

Computer eating my brain?!! How can that be? Its the other half of my brain.
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread