Online Marketing Consultant
    Idea for Make a Page
    I wanted to suggest that with make a page you create an option to automatically insert the Merchant's leaderboard or banner above the storefront or allow the Affiliate to add in their own header to show a branded store or if they are using multiple make a pages on one page or one post the reader or shopper can know which store they will be going to. Wow that was a run on sentence lol.

Thanks guys!

Adam
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

I still use Make-a-Page so I am always grateful to those who have ideas to improve it
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Affiliate Manager GreatElectrician's Avatar
    what is make-a-page
    greatelectrician.com/

It's on SAS under "Tools" and it is used to create product pages quickly. A full description and instructions can be found on SAS.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Hey, I'm a little late on posting my thoughts on this; two reasons for this 1. I'm new to ABW and 2. I'm new to SAS.
    I've been playing with the make a page feature on SAS, boy is it rotten. First of all, it's not giving you all the products the merchant actually has. Second, there are options for "thumbnail image" and "large image" but the thumbnail images don't actually appear and the large one is HUGE! Beyond that, I'm not sure that all merchants are doing this or it's SAS protocol, but when you have a link that has an image, it would be much better if the individual links had the filled out. I can't tell you the countless hours I've spent copying and pasting this info - remember the sooner we get the links up the sooner we drive you quality conversions.
    There's a serious need to fix this, I've dealt with other networks and the product links are much simpler to use and I can get hundreds of products up in a couple of hours - not days.
    Do you all know if there's an easy way of getting this to work better?

P.S. Downloading the .csv file of all the products doesn't actually give you the html code, you only get the "buy" url and the img url. So you still have to spend a buttload of time coding the products.

http and a telephoto
    The images are linked to what is provided by the merchant, so if you are having a problem with sizing of images of a particular merchant, send that merchant a message and let them know their product images aren't sized correctly. All the info in Make a Page comes from the merchant provided datafeeds, so if there are missing products, it is because they are missing from the datafeed.

Some merchants have better data than others, and that is one of the most discussed issues here at Abestweb.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Um....thanks?

I was sharing my thoughts on it, I have already brought this to the attention of the merchant, however; I'm still waiting for a response (3 days and counting).

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckCluck View Post
    Um....thanks?

I was sharing my thoughts on it, I have already brought this to the attention of the merchant, however; I'm still waiting for a response (3 days and counting).
    I was just explaining in case you didn't realize that. Glad you already knew and addressed it. Other folks reading your post and this thread might not know either.

P.S. Downloading the .csv file of all the products doesn't actually give you the html code, you only get the "buy" url and the img url. So you still have to spend a buttload of time coding the products.
    Use WebMerge.

The option is already there
    After you copy the code provided place the vendors banner code above or below it. Just add a drop down tag

between the banner and the product code....

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread