ABW Ambassador
    March Break Traffic
    Just curious - anyone else seeing a drop in traffic this week? I suspect it is due to everyone heading south for the week.

I had alot of sales and traffic for sevel weeks at some of my sites that ended around 2 weeks ago I guessing my sales were people getting ready for March Break and yes these sales have been down alot the last week or two.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Yeah, we've seen some slack in sales because traffic is a bit lighter - but not too bad.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I've seen a drop as well... I had a really strong week two weeks ago and sales have been decreasing since.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

If your site targets that demographics then perhaps it makes sense, otherwise it could also be Caffeine rearing it's ugly head?

Lots of talk now about it in the WMW forums.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread