Check your links for Invitation Box (CJ)
    If you have been promoting Invitation Box, you may have noticed that they went *poof* from CJ some time ago.

I never got any email from them just saw invalid links one day on CJ interface. I just went in to Popshops today and still see that they were still listed as a merchant there so just in case anyone was sending free traffic, change out those links. I did alert Matt at Popshops to let him know.

I did go to their site and saw that there were links to affiliate program to SAS and they claim Andy Rodriguez was the AM. However, can't find them on SAS.

Anyone else know what is up with this merchant? I tried sending them emails but never heard back and just wondered why they scurried off in a hurry or did I miss something here?

Oh my goodness, I just checked my links and though they all still say they're "active", the links are all dead. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ladidah
    I did go to their site and saw that there were links to affiliate program to SAS and they claim Andy Rodriguez was the AM. However, can't find them on SAS.
    We worked with them when they first got into the affiliate channel back in August 2006, we worked with them for about 3 to 6 months and if my memory serves me right, back then they were not very understanding of the affiliate channel ... it was an uphill battle, we ended the relationship after the agreement expired. looking through my indexed email history, we stopped communicating back in January 2007.

I do have owner contact emails if you are interested, that is if they are still owned by the same folks ..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread