Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Dr.Zaxx Newsletter, Coupon & Marketing Article
    Good afternoon Team,

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support on the Dr.Zaxx affiliate program. We’ve just released one of the most exciting marketing Newsletters to all of our Dr.Zaxx affiliate partners with coupons, offers and articles marketing ideas and strategies for an affiliate business. If you haven’t joined the Dr.Zaxx affiliate program, you don’t know what you are missing. Take a sneak peak at just some of the offers and topics covered in our newsletter:

Affiliate Coupon and Bonus Offer Join NOW!

Dont miss out on using our Dr.Zaxx coupon and bonus offer. We’ve prepared a special landing page http://buy.drzaxx.com/portable-thera...c1-pt-cd-5.htm where your site visitors can receive:

- 1 Serenity Blue Dr. Zaxx Portable Therapist
    - 1 Ocean Serenity Relaxation CD
    - $5 OFF the regular price of $59.99

Take advantage and use this coupon to help your marketing efforts convert higher and more effective as you drive traffic to our site. Just one more way you can generate a high ROI with Dr.Zaxx!

Grass Roots Affiliate Marketing JOIN NOW!

Do you have a small PPC budget and yearn to gain more organic traffic outside of SEO efforts? If the answer is yes, please read on. Most affiliates I talk to seem to get discouraged when their PPC budget dwindles and their SEO efforts don’t show a faster ROI. So what do you do when you’ve exhausted these routes and want to acquire more organic traffic? Good question, what about….Read More in our Newsletter!

Get Better Ranking JOIN NOW!

We’ve taken this portion of our monthly newsletter to offer you valuable information regarding the marketing of your site. In this month’s newsletter I’d like to offer you some advice on PageRank and some of things you can do to gain better PageRank for your site. We’d like to include a very short segment of an article…Read More in our Newsletter!

If you haven’t joined Dr.Zaxx affiliate program, you are missing out! Join the Dr.Zaxx Affiliate Program today and start earning 20% Commissions NOW!
    Last edited by Affiliate Eagle; March 18th, 2010 at 09:26 PM.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

2. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread