The end of Livemercial / C P A Warehouse?
    Is anyone else having problems with Livemercial. I received my first commission check in February and now I am told by the affiliate manager that no one has been issued a check this month.

I have emailed the affiliate manager and she says that there is nothing that she can do. I phoned and I keep getting the "run around". They take my number and never call back...

Anyone else experiencing problems?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    YES! Same here!

She originally said the check for December's earnings was going out on the 11th of this month (way late from when it should have gone out as it is)...and now, no check. When I emailed and complained she only said that they didn't go out and that she'd forward my email to accounting. I've had no further responses.

Of course, all links to them that were actually getting any traffic are now gone.

As for my prior checks, they had been coming later and later for months, but not to this extent, and not with the "no response" bit. It looks to me like the place is going under.

The end of Livemercial?
    In my past experience, when a merchant shows this pattern, yes, you can stick a fork in 'em. I had stayed away from indies for years precisely because of this type of thing.

Oh, and just so anyone thinking of joining their program has an easy time finding this thread in Google:

Livemercial affiliate program
    Livemercial sucks
    CPA warehouse affiliate program
    As Seen On TV affiliate program
    As Seen On TV affiliate program sucks
    As Seen On TV affiliate program doesn't pay
    Deadbeats
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

On another note, this thread shouldn't have been under Affiliate Voice, so I moved it here.

I guess somebody's got to pay for this $7 million jet. While payment are not being made to the affiliates, the CEO is flying around on your nickel.
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; March 21st, 2010 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Removed hot link

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    YES! Same here!

Oh, and just so anyone thinking of joining their program has an easy time finding this thread in Google:

Livemercial affiliate program
    Livemercial sucks
    CPA warehouse affiliate program
    As Seen On TV affiliate program
    As Seen On TV affiliate program sucks
    As Seen On TV affiliate program doesn't pay
    Deadbeats
    LOL. You should make those anchor text and bolded...etc...

Quote Originally Posted by bobmover View Post
    I guess somebody's got to pay for this $7 million jet. While payment are not being made to the affiliates, the CEO is flying around on your nickel.
    Yeah, I read about that guy's jet follies with the BANKRUPT Livemercial Aviation!

It's even worse than him wanting to fly around. Get this: He bought an old commercial jet in order to turn it into a business jet and flip it! Of course, nobody bought it in this economy... On top of that, now that his first attempt ended in BK, he said in some article that he intended to keep doing that anyway, just under some other company name~!

Search Goofle for "Livemercial Aviation Bankruptcy" and you'll find all sorts of dirt about it.

And I do think our payments got eaten by that whole mess somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by affiliatecash
    LOL. You should make those anchor text and bolded...etc...
    Bolded maybe...not sure what I'd link those to though...I don't want their own site to rank higher, after all!

Possible Alternative to Livemercial
    I am beginning to think that Optimalfusion.com might end up being a viable alternative to Livemercial for the "As Seen on TV" niche.

I brought up the concern of their domain being for sale on Sedo and they have been quick to ensure that it was delisted. The affiliate manager assured me that their domain is not for sale and that they are not going out of business.

I will have to let you know how things go. Unfortunately, I have to start all my off page optimization once again because I was investing my time on the other niches until this "headache" had passed. Probably take another week to get my 1st and 2nd position on Google again. But, I will let you know when I get my first check.

The end of Livemercial / C P A Warehouse?
    IF your running Livemercial products or offers, you will not get paid.

Question about Livemercial Practices
    I had a question about the practices of the Livemercial affiliate program(at cpawarehouse.com) and was hoping for some insight.

As we all know, they are not paying their affiliates. With that said, they are still actively recruiting affiliates for their program. Is this not considered fraud?

"deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage. " **definition from Dictionary.com

They are well aware that they have not paid affiliates but they are still recruiting for more. Obviously, if they cannot pay current affiliates then they fully know that new members will not be paid as well.

So, in essence, they are taking on more workers with the full knowledge that they will not be paying them...or...they are obtaining services without the intent to pay. (At least that is how it is looking to me because they do not even return email or call any longer???)

Is that not considered fraud? If not, please enlighten me.

Seems fraudulent to me!

It doesn't surprise me (that's pretty common deadbeat-merchant behavior), but it's still a lot of gall. They're also still sending out new-product emails to their aff email list, as if anyone's going to promote their stuff when no checks have come.

On top of that, they seem to have opened up (or expanded) a program at Neverblue. But I'm not touching it. I figure they'll just not pay them either, or reverse/not track to begin with.

Looks like there are some pretty big legal issues facing the founder right now:

Judge Sets $5.75 Million Bond for Livemercial's Mathis

http://www.responsemagazine.com/resp...ls-mathis-2579
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

I do know that the Affiliate Manager has not 'actively recruited' affiliates since the 5.75 mil bond was set. My guess is that the employees have had no idea that the company and the owner were in this situation.

They have probably been lied to also.

This is a privately held company, economic times are tough and I am assuming that the employees there are trying to keep their jobs as long as possible while still retaining their ethics and integrity (which looks like is getting more and more difficult as the days pass).

With companies of this nature, the owner designates when checks are signed and payments are made. The employees have no control.

I have my doubts
    The affiliate sign up page is still operational.

If she has not actively been seeking or activating affiliates then that is good.

Nonetheless, she has also not been responding to emails or phone calls. If she wished to maintain her ethics and integrity then she would have the courtesy of keeping her associates out of the dark.

She may not control the pay checks but she is definitely in charge of helping affiliates and keeping them in the dark does not speak to anyones ethics or integrity.

Nor has she informed affiliates about these issues. We only know because we closely monitor our stats and made enquiries. There are others who still have links operating and they are profiting of of their efforts. By not informing the affiliates they are assisting the company in using the services of others for profit- even though those affiliate services are not being paid for. Where is the integrity and ethics in that???

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I've received emails touting new campaigns as recently as March 29. Emails received since giving notice of removed campaigns have not had her signature, but rather are from "Corporate Office".
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Angry
    I wish I had come across this thread a lot earlier!!!

For most of 2009, I was earning only minimal commissions with Livemercial/As Seen On TV Network, around $80-$100 a month, so I didn't bother to closely monitor the checks I received. (I have been an affiliate of theirs for many years and never had a problem before.) As my bad luck would have it, in December I earned $635 in commissions from them and earned around $600 from them each month since.

In early April, I noticed that my overall payments were less than they shoud have been. I went over my records and found out Livemercial/AsSeenOnTVNetwork was the one not paying. My first email to my affiliate manager want unanswered. A week later I sent another one, I got a reply that she didn't know when payment would be sent and would let me know when she got any info. I assumed that this was only a problem with my account. I had no idea that the company was having problems overall!

I did a search to find out if anyone else was having trouble and came across this thread. Like others who have posted here, my last check was sent in February for the November commissions.

I earned over $3000 in commissions from December-April. I now expect never to see any of that money. What sucks is that some of those offers were available from other networks, but I ran then through Livemercial because of their higher "payouts."

Lesson learned is that I should be monitoring the actual payments I am getting more closely instead of just looking at stats from an affiliate network and assuming the check will come in.

Here is a story about another company who isn't getting paid by Livemercial:
    http://www.post-trib.com/news/porter...ercial.article

And here is a ridiculous attempt by Livemercial to put up a splog in some sort of pathetic effort to rank for "Livemercial Problems" searches:
    http://bit.ly/b6LvFe

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread