ABW Ambassador
    So There's No Longer A Keyword Link?
    I remember a mention here and there and wasn't paying attention but it looks like they removed the keyword links merchants had? Was usually just a link that had recommended keywords and such/PPC policies etc. Now I know they have a section for new merchants to fill it out but merchants before the new system had them, now they're gone. So a lot of them have no keyword suggestions, no (listed) ppc policy anymore. That's a bad move.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    I remember a mention here and there and wasn't paying attention but it looks like they removed the keyword links merchants had? Was usually just a link that had recommended keywords and such/PPC policies etc. Now I know they have a section for new merchants to fill it out but merchants before the new system had them, now they're gone. So a lot of them have no keyword suggestions, no (listed) ppc policy anymore. That's a bad move.
    The PPC policy info was moved to the Advertiser Detail Page for each merchant. Most also include suggested keywords.

That was a major improvement - This important info is right there when looking at a merchant's details and much easy to find later on.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    "The PPC policy info was moved to the Advertiser Detail Page for each merchant. Most also include suggested keywords."

Not from what I'm seeing. I actually used to have sort of a database of PPC policies/keyword suggestions and I went back and looked at the merchants I had info on and a lot of them don't have anything anymore. Some do but a lot don't. I'm checking thru the jewelry merchants and some of the first ones I had info on:

Simply Whispers
    Heavenly Treasures
    Goldspeed

have nothing now. No suggested keywords, no PPC policy etc.

I was in the mood for a little domain hunting and remember a lot of merchants had some suggested keywords and I wanted to go thru them. Now, most of them are gone. I'm more apt to see PPC policies moved on over but even with that, like I said, not all merchants got it moved over, ones that used to have a listed one.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    If a merchant on CJ has a PPC policy, it would be in the Advertiser Detail. If it's not there (like with the three merchants you listed) then they would no longer have a listed, enforceable policy, at least as far as the way CJ now provides this information to affiliates. I assume it was up to each merchant to add their policy to their detail page when the keyword link sections were removed. Virtually all of the CJ programs I'm in have PPC policies on their detail page.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread