arggh vent scream KILL vbulletin
    I just have to vent. And y'all get to be the victims of my outburst lol.

This year vBulletin decided that instead of offering yearly lease of licenses, all current licensees will be required to purchase a permanent license outright. No problem... better to pay once and never again, than to have to shell out another hundred every year.

BUT.... when you go to the site to pay for renewal, the only option offered is "Purchase 4.0". No "renew", and no information there OR on their support forum about how to apply the purchase to an existing license.

So I poked around a bit... and yeah, my fault for not paying closer attention... but I'm sure there must be plenty of others in my shoes.... I thought I had found "the spot" to renew existing license, and after the purchase was made, only then did it become apparent that all I had purchased was an "option" (the non-branding option)

So now, out 170 bucks and the license is still set to expire in a week, and I have NO IDEA how the hell to renew it. Information posted on their support forum is confusing and/or conflicting.

I am so @&#%@ mad!

Does anybody here know HOW to renew an existing vBulletin license these days?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

ABW Ambassador
    Do they have a phone number where you can call and straighten it out?

Yeah during business hours. Maybe I'll have stopped foaming at the mouth and yelling out the window by then lol.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Hopefully they will get this straightened out and apply the $170 to your license. Oh, and before you call take a deep breath
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread