Hi All,

I have a current and ongoing need for someone to create animated gif banners and other graphics for me and many of my clients.

Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Jim

Hey Jim, Go with JANE @ BANNERSHOP.CA, Awesome work and real cheap...! 8 bux gets you killer banners!!! Highly Recommended!!!!! For logos I would suggest PHIL @ SURELOGOS.COM, he just did 1 of our ISP logos for only 24.95 and it rocks!!!!

Thanks and to your success!
    Kevin- GO WIRELESS
    http://www.bargaincellular.net

thanks for your post Kevin. i saw that you had recommended her before and i sent you a private message about what happened when i contacted her. please take a look to see if it's still there and let me know if you have more input for me.

LinkProfits-

For those of us that may consider using this resource in the future, it sounds like you may have something to share?

Hi Jim @ Link Profits, Send me an e-mail of any issues you may have encountered with Jane's company as I would like to know. As of date I have never had a problem with her work and nor has any of her clients. I personally don't know her but only of the work she has done for My companies and others I have referred to her and they always seemed pleased.

Thanks Jim,
    Kevin- GO WIRELESS

just emailed them a week or so ago and got a quick, brief reply. i wrote back three times asking for them to phone so we could discuss a biz relationship and no reply to any of these follow ups of mine. who knows...maybe they are on vacation or something.

Hi Jim, I know she had some Family emergencies not too long ago, I would e-mail her again as her work is second to none and her prices are sure to please.

I like her work alot,

Kevin- GO WIRELESS

I am a bit intrigued by your request.

What exactly did you have in mind?
    Why do you require numerous banners generated?
    Are you starting a business to build a banner farm generator?
    Are you offering to your customers free banner generation?
    What exactly are you attempting to accomplish?
    How many banners do you require a day/week/month?
    What types of banners are you seeking flash/dynamic/static?

Jim, Although I don't normally do this, I did want to help you out as you seem like a good JOE. I personally contacted Jane @ BANNERSHOP.Ca and asked her to contact you.

To your success!
    Kevin - GO WIRELESS

thanks so much Kevin.

Sandra, i'm an outsource program manager. many of my clients ask me to create banners for use in their programs. and sometimes when i'm runnig a program i see the need for special banners for father's day, etc. so i just go get them made. Generally, i need on average a couple new banners a week. the person i used for the past two years is no longer doing freelance work. right now i have a need for about 30 new banners. these are generally animated or static gifs in all the standard sizes -- button needs too. hope this helps.

Jim

Hi Jim and your welcome! WOW 30 Banners or so, ok this sounds like a job for either one of the people I suggested. Let me know if I can help further.

Berts a good joe too, so if Jane don't work out, try Bert, he's another great designer.He's always grinding the stone so you may have to leave him a message via the weblink I sent you, he'll get back to you tho. Let me know how you make out.

My new handle is RAREVOS on ABW
    I wanted the name off my hummer plate , hehe

Kevin-

Jim,

What is your policy on changes and the like?

I have a graphics designer that I am extremely stingy with, but he can always use a few extra bucks (just built a new house).........

I am trying to decide if I should let you in on what’s better than excellent. I don't want to refer him to someone that is difficult or does not pay.

thanks again Kevin -- MUCH appreciated!

And thank you too Sandra. I understand your reluctance to 'share'. I never revealed to anyone the guy I used for two years.

I feel like I have some great suggestions right now and I want to follow up with each of the folks I've made initial contact with today. Of course, if none of them works out, I may come a knock'n. BTW, I've been providing input and direction to designers for over 20 years and I think I'm OK at it. Just LOVE to work with good ones and they seem to like me, but I must admit I have little patience for the slow and stupid. I'm sure you can relate.

Jim

Jim, Sounds Great! I'm always looking to help appreciative people. Let me know if I can be of more assistance to you. Also I have yet another company that has done very sweet work for some well known biggies. I sent you a PM again..
    Thanks,
    Kevin- GO WIRELESS!

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread