WOW what a great book!

While working with Beth towards promoting Audible.com, I decided to understand the program better, as I realized I had no understanding of her program. For starters I have never used an MP3 player. To remedy this situation I spoke with Beth CHRONICALLY (Thanks Beth) then I obtained a subscription. Since my sorry butt is Dyslexic yet I still enjoy reading, at a slower rate of course, Audible sounded like the perfect match, HECK I should make a perfect case study

With my first book came this extra book called “Getting to Yes”

I immediately wanted to hear my first selection which was a James Patterson book, the book was great I enjoyed it completely – unfortunately I sat up for 2 days to hear the entire darned thing.

While selecting other books and utilizing the Audible manager I noticed the FREE book again “Getting to YES”. What the heck, I decided to listen to it. After a LONG LONG intro the book finally started off.

Talk about getting a SALES jolt.

It was inspiring and brought out insight that most of us already have but have somehow forgotten as time has passed by.

To all my colleges here at ABW if you have an opportunity to READ or LISTEN to this book – you will not regret it one bit!

ABW Ambassador
    Can you go ahead and post the Cliff Notes version for us

Getting To Yes

I read this a very long time ago, and Sandra is correct, it is very good. In a nutshell, you have to be of the mindset going into a negotiation to anticipate that things WILL work out satisfactorily for everyone concerned. The mentality that this is going to be a nightmare sets you up for problems.

There's a lot more to it, but that was one of the main points.

I also recommend it to anyone who has to deal with people on a regular basis, because you know there WILL be conflicts!

...of course, the others are always the ones who are wrong...

Andy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy:
    http://www.colorado.edu/conflict/pea...e/fish7513.htm

I also recommend it to anyone who has to deal with people on a regular basis, because you know there WILL be conflicts!

Andy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor TODD is getting slammed alot lately he may need a re-read (re-Listen)!

Hi all!

Sandra, thanks as always for the kind words! It's a pleaseure working with you too!

People who are thinking about promoting Audible, I'm happy to give you a book to listen to. Just email me, but please be serious on whether you are thinking about promoting us or not. "Getting to Yes" is a wonderful book and we have 5000 others too! This is not a hard product to sell, you just need to understand it a bit to sell it.

Have a good weekend all!

Cheers,

Beth

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread