seo tools are they safe to use
    hi guys
    yes i'm new to the game so bear with me...

I've read a little about parasiteware and the like and was wondering if its safe to download seo tools from say a "guru's websites" ? Don't mean to insult anyone and please feel free to tell me i'm being cynical/ paranoid just dont want all my hard work to go to waist.

to all our success

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Depending on the "guru's" website. I would google and check to see if they are legit. But first, why not search these forums for SEO tools that are free and are guaranteed to be parasite free.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

does that mean if there on here and free they're safe?

many thanks for the advice

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    More likely. If they weren't someone would have posted about it. But look for tools that have a lot of replies and feedback.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

I think you always have to be cautious about these things and I agree with ParadigmWilliam - if there's good feedback you're more than likely to be safe. I think people would need to be really silly to post something here that's not clean.

I highly recommend that you read everything that Wil Reynolds from SEER Interactive says and use the tools he recommends. He's one of the best, most ethical guys in the industry, and one of the most popular speakers at Affiliate Summit.

SEOBook.com is another reliable source. Anything they recommend should be fine, too.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks for the tips, Michael
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

thanks guys

all good advice

to succcess

Affiliate Manager BlogBonnieBlog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    I highly recommend that you read everything that Wil Reynolds from SEER Interactive says and use the tools he recommends.
    I second that! He is in to a lot of the free tools and definitely tells you what he pays out for and why. Probably one of the best and most useful speakers (take that as you can go home and implement what he says) I've heard at several Affiliate Summits. He has a lot of stuff posted out on youtube too.

This is awesome info - thanks guys!

There are more free seo tools like comment kahuma and traffic travis.Why not try those.
    But I wanna tell me there are only a very few seo tools on internet which provide true value of money.(eg.Keyword elite,SEo elite,status junky)

WebCEO - I'm using the free version
    I downloaded, installed and registered the free version of the WebCEO program, last July. I have learned a lot from it and I recommend it to you. Their support is excellent, even for the free version. They say that 39% of the users surveyed say the free version does what they need. If you register the program with them, you can take their free online course about SEO.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread