Unavailable?
    I keep getting this (in the dashboard) while trying to work on updating my shops today.

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try again later.

Frustrated! A LOT of my products are simply redirecting to the homepages of the various merchants too.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joyaz View Post
    I keep getting this (in the dashboard) while trying to work on updating my shops today.

Please try again later.
    I never saw this, as far as I can remember, until a few days ago, now I see it come up quite often.
    A LOT of my products are simply redirecting to the homepages of the various merchants too.
    Uh-oh. Guess I have to start checking this.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

It to have been seeing this alot the last few weeks.

I just wondering if Popshop users are concerned that one day Popshops will go offline for good???
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    I just wondering if Popshop users are concerned that one day Popshops will go offline for good???
    Not until you mentioned it.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Scary thought. Some reassurance from Popshops that they're in for the long haul would be nice. I feel like I have all my eggs in one basket right now and it's nerve-wracking, but it's still the best option for me at present.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

I thought alot about this and have not made any new sites with Popshops. Here are some of my concerns:

1) Support System is poor, not their staff but the way they process support tickets.
    2) They have alot of users who pay nothing for their accounts (Free accounts)
    3) Their payment system sucks I been charged multable times for the same account (Did get refunds)
    4) They never comunicate with their costomers
    5) They say they update feeds daily but I know by working with merchants this is not the case. I seen two week delays.
    6) They have several outages, How many times have you seen a outage with CJ, GAN, SAS, LS, PJ where their links/banners did not work????? I can only think of 1 case in the last 5 years. That not the case with Popshops.

etc.....

I by no way what to see Popshops go offline, I really like their product but they need to improve their service they provide and work towards a 99.99% uptime and low cpu usage on their servers.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

ABW Ambassador

Please try again later.

Frustrated! A LOT of my products are simply redirecting to the homepages of the various merchants too.
    I've got this "unavailable" notice a lot lately when I was working on my shops. Usually I will come here and check with others. Then I figure I might just go do something else until they are back online.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread