Outsourced Program Manager Andy2.0's Avatar
    XSitePro: Are You Cashing In?
    Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share some of the stats on the XSitePro program, we're rocking over here and with the launch of XHeaderPro this month, that's even more to offer your site visitors.

Public Coupons are coming to an end at the end of march, If you want an exclusive coupon just for your visitors, let me know and I'll get that taken care of for ya.

We're also doing banners on request, so if you want something we don't have, be it a style or size, your wish is my command!

Don't forget that just for getting active, I'm throwing money at you! Get those links up and I'll give you instant bonuses just for showing some initiative. Check out the conversions below, It's definitely worth your time!

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Nice stats, I would be interested in a coupon code.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

I would also be interested in an exclusive coupon.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread