Exclamation Need help paypal frizzed my account
    Last week I got paid from eBay after few min paypal send me mail notification saying they need some document to release my security. I have given all the information I just worried any one had this issue before can I share your experience

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    This is typical of Paypal. With the very high level of fraud going on with Paypal they are trying to crack down on it. Don't worry, as long as everything is legit you shouldn't have any problems.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Usually I call them and they just unfreeze it right then and there. It's just a security measure that they constantly do from time to time. Just give them a call and be like yeah it's frozen and I sent everything and if you need some more documents proving my identity just ask me, and they'll usually just be like everything seems okay from my end, i'll unfreeze it...and there you go

I have given call to them more then five times still it under review. I have given all the information asked. The F..K thing is for me there was no option to change my payment option. I having 3K pending for next month don’t know what I going to do to receive that. So totally I will loosing 5 K if paypal ban me for no reason. Form 27th my account was freezed.

Today I have send mail to PayPal saying why I am using PayPal account.

Nothing new Ranjan, PP does this often to accounts from India. Just search on Google with keywords "Paypal S_cks" .. you know the word.

They will ask for documents like your License, passport info, utility bills, etc. Hope you didn't use PP as a bank and transfered some money to your mate's PP account. If that's the reason, they will hold your money for 180 days and then they will release it with a final bye bye notice.

By the way, you have not provided any reasons, "Why" did PP put your account on hold. What's the reason? What was your last transaction about?

The last transaction was I got paid from eBay. But I used to get high commission from avg 3 to 4k.

By the way i using paypal singapore not INDIA

ok, whatever you do, do not threat them with a legal action. They have lawyers ready to handle situations. Secondly, if you wish to keep a long relationship with them, go really easy. Don't mention that your life will be in chaos if you don't get your money. Just ask them politely what do they need and do ask for a reason, why did they put your account on hold? Was there any complaint from a buyer or someone else? Check with them, hope they remove the hold from your account soon.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Ranjan

I had a couple of run ins with Pay Pal some years back and found, as Adarsh says, that patience and a polite ness are the only way to move the process forward with Pay Pal. I've seen accounts locked for up to 2 weeks while an account is verified, but once they have verfied your account then it's very rare to have any issues with a locked account again.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

I'm not sure if you were aware about the entire PayPal/Ebay hold and all that "good" stuff. Mainly it's why I don't hardly sell on eBay anymore, but if you receive like more than $21 or $35 they hold the money. But I think if you're receiving money in the four digit range than they may hold it for that same reason or if someone filed a paypal dispute with you.

eBay's good for scammers that will purchase the product, receive it, then file a dispute to get the money back. I hope that's not the case with you, but do keep us posted and I'll try my best to help you and research some things based on this for you.

Just to update you all I am not using this paypal account for eBay buy and sell. I only using it for EPN payment no other reason I want this F..cking PayPal service

Ranjan, there are two things you can do:
    Hug them or Fireback!

Now, "Hug them" is a better option in my opinion because it is not only easy to follow but will also help you in maintaining a long relationship with PP.

Fireback? Buddy make sure that you didn't do anything wrong. If you are 100% sure that you are on the good side, go for it. Start filing complaints with Business Bureaus online/offline. Visit sites like pp s*cks, pp warning, etc. Just search on Google and you will find hundreds of sites where you can read what others did to get their money back. And also, contact a lawyer in your city.

Just read as many experiences you can, PP has been really nasty at holding other's money. They did hold my money ($7200) in past and it was a tough game getting my money back.

The last but not the least, let them hold your money for 180 days and they will have to release money after that.

I tell you, PP must be making millions by simply holding accounts for 180 days. 6 months period is more than enough to earn interest in millions. I have never heard that PP held some account when there were only $50 in the account. They generally put a hold on accounts that have 4 figured funds. Sounds like a conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Adarsh View Post
    Hug them or Fireback!

Now, "Hug them" is a better option in my opinion because it is not only easy to follow but will also help you in maintaining a long relationship with PP.

Fireback? Buddy make sure that you didn't do anything wrong. If you are 100% sure that you are on the good side, go for it. Start filing complaints with Business Bureaus online/offline. Visit sites like pp s*cks, pp warning, etc. Just search on Google and you will find hundreds of sites where you can read what others did to get their money back. And also, contact a lawyer in your city.

Just read as many experiences you can, PP has been really nasty at holding other's money. They did hold my money ($7200) in past and it was a tough game getting my money back.

The last but not the least, let them hold your money for 180 days and they will have to release money after that.

I tell you, PP must be making millions by simply holding accounts for 180 days. 6 months period is more than enough to earn interest in millions. I have never heard that PP held some account when there were only $50 in the account. They generally put a hold on accounts that have 4 figured funds. Sounds like a conspiracy?
    No they don't hold the account if it's $50, but instead will hold the MONEY. Meaning if I paid you $50, you won't see that $50 until I left good feedback, 3 days after it was delivered, or after 21 days. And obviously I wouldn't see it b/c it's been paid for. PayPal's pretty tricky with ppl I must say.

Hug them or Fireback!

Thanks for your advice i will wait for another 5 business days than i will show my second face

Cool paypal holding money
    I just leave a few hundred in my paypal account. all the rest is sent directly to my checking account. That seems to keep them happy. I was hacked once in paypal. some person with email account named I am a pretty Bast@rd too! emailed himself 1680.00 to his email account. luckly I was online at that moment they sent me the email verifying the withdraw. I signed on and cancelled the payment. It still went thru my bank and caused a overdraw plus froze my paypal account for a week. But they finally got it all straighted out. I tell you the fees they charge sellers now is about as high as ebay's fee's.
    I wish there was some other place that wasn't so high.
    Deb

Quote Originally Posted by dksullivan_99 View Post
    I just leave a few hundred in my paypal account. all the rest is sent directly to my checking account.
    That's the best thing to do! Since the time I have experienced PP's bullcrap, I have never let my balance go above $200. That's how much I trust PP.

Quote Originally Posted by dksullivan_99 View Post
    I tell you the fees they charge sellers now is about as high as ebay's fee's.
    And they're both pretty much the same company as eBay owns PayPal. Not surprising at all that the fees are tremendous.

Paypal isn't out of line for fees. Only slightly above the industry average for an internet sales based low volume merchant account. If you do $3K a month they're actually lower than the average.

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    I'd pay a little more in fees for a lot less headache I get from them.

I did want to add that I did have one good experience calling in. One of the customer service ladies was very helpful and friendly. It really made a big difference to me at the time.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread