affiliate vs dropshipping
    hey guys

still a newbie so bear with me please....

Been doing lots of research regarding I.M. there seems to be lots to take in and even more people telling you how to do it
    I'm findind it difficult to nail down a focus point so my question is: for a newbie is affiliate marketing or dropshipping the better option to go with? I'm leaning towards a.m as it seams the less stressful of the two But any advice is well appreciated

Also can any one give any advice on which vertical would be a good choice for some one like myself, new to the game. Dont exspect anyone to "hold my hand" just a pointer is well appreciated. I'm ready to put in the time and effort just finding it difficult to settel on a starting point

Many thanks and good luck to all

I think affiliate marketing is simpler than drop-shipping in that you don't necessarily have to deal with the order fulfillment and customer service issues that can come up.

Regarding a vertical, I'd recommend starting with a niche you're interested in or passionate about. For example if you're a master chef, maybe something in cooking or kitchen products. If you love pets, maybe something animal-related. It will be easier to create content for a subject you're knowledgeable about and care about.
    Your Ad Here.

Affiliate Manager BlogBonnieBlog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tout67 View Post
    hey guys

Also can any one give any advice on which vertical would be a good choice for some one like myself, new to the game. Dont exspect anyone to "hold my hand" just a pointer is well appreciated. I'm ready to put in the time and effort just finding it difficult to settel on a starting point

Many thanks and good luck to all
    I second the doing something you're passionate about. It's much funner to go to work when you LOVE what you are working on and it's much easier to write content and such for something you know about and can relate to and use in your life.

I'd also say go affiliate instead of drop-ship, at least in the beginning. Much less risk and headache.
    [URL=http://themoneyforums.com]The Money Forums[/URL]

thanks for the advice guys

im going to go with the way of the affiliate first, learn the ropes and then look into drop shipping your comments comfirmed what i was thinking so much appreciated

all the best

tout67

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread