Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2010
    Posts
    3
    New Affiliate Management wanted
    Hi,

    I represent a Company offering various products which help traders get profitable in the Stock Market - We offer no BS solutions and have been trading many years. We are looking to expand via the Internet, and so I am searching for an "Affiliate Management Company" to look after the referral affiliates, tracking, payments, commissions etc, but there are so many, I am not sure which ones are the best.......

    I have looked at ClickBank, CJ, TradeDoubler, Performics, Etology, PostAffiliatePro4, AffiliateStar and AffiliateShop.

    Its tough because some, like CJ.com, want 50k in "Internet Sales" per month before they will even think of letting a company join - I see they are for larger companies, looking at their client list - We need a company who will let us join from fresh, and will look after us as we grow. Our products convert well because we have a good reputation and solid foundations with our services.

    We want a professional organization to do this for us, and I wondered if you guys have any recommendations ? We want a good responsible company, and one with top affiliates on their books.... Anyone got any ideas or advice for me ?

    On a side note, you guys seem to be pretty switched on with Internet Marketing. If any of you would like to help us with this (professionally), and become affiliates then we would like to here from you. We are launching a Chat Room immediately and we would like to market it via Affiliates as it is 100% internet based (unlike our other existing products - but we are planning more internet based products too). We will be paying 200$ per sign up for this chat room affiliate scheme so theres some potentially nice money to be earned..... Anyone that is interested in marketing our product then let me know please.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Moderator MichaelColey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Mansfield, TX
    Posts
    16,232
    There are really two aspects to what you are looking for, and you really need to look at each one individually:

    1) An Affiliate Network. This is the platform that handles tracking, reporting, payments, etc. The big three (CJ, LinkShare and GAN) are probably too big for you. There are about half a dozen second-tier networks represented here on ABW, and any of those would make a great choice.

    2) An Outsourced Program Manager. This would be a company who runs your program, recruits affiliates, helps make sure affiliates have everything they need, gets affiliates active, polices your program to keep bad players out, etc. We have about a dozen OPMs represented here on ABW.

    I would recommend consulting with an OPM first and letting them make recommendations as to which network would work best for you.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

  3. #3
    Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    11,273
    Hi Bontrade

    Feel free to drop me an email at chris@amwso.net to discuss your program and how we may be able to help you

    Cheers

    Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

  4. #4
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    There are really two aspects to what you are looking for, and you really need to look at each one individually:

    1) An Affiliate Network. This is the platform that handles tracking, reporting, payments, etc. The big three (CJ, LinkShare and GAN) are probably too big for you. There are about half a dozen second-tier networks represented here on ABW, and any of those would make a great choice.

    2) An Outsourced Program Manager. This would be a company who runs your program, recruits affiliates, helps make sure affiliates have everything they need, gets affiliates active, polices your program to keep bad players out, etc. We have about a dozen OPMs represented here on ABW.

    I would recommend consulting with an OPM first and letting them make recommendations as to which network would work best for you.

    Hi Michael,

    Thank-you for getting back to me. Thats great, I will do that.

    If I could just say one more thing, it is really just the tracking that we need doing and the supplying of people capable of promoting our products... I think the OPMs are just going to be too expensive with upfront payments etc, we don´t mind paying of course (as we go), but its a new venture and we wanted to pay on commission sales only to see how it went, hence the reasoning behind the affiliate route...

    Does the same reply from you still apply ?

    Thanks once again.

  5. #5
    Affiliate Manager BlogBonnieBlog's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2009
    Location
    Surprise
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by bontrade View Post
    I think the OPMs are just going to be too expensive with upfront payments etc, we don´t mind paying of course (as we go), but its a new venture and we wanted to pay on commission sales only to see how it went, hence the reasoning behind the affiliate route...

    Does the same reply from you still apply ?

    Thanks once again.
    If you want the proper help in making business decisions from internet savvy marketers, you get what you pay for . Don't want to pay, you'll get crappy advice.

    A good OPM will make all the difference in the world in getting you on the right path and the affiliates THEY bring in are the ones working on commission only.

    You have to consider it an investment - especially if your products are as good as you say they are .

  6. #6
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2010
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BlogBonnieBlog View Post
    If you want the proper help in making business decisions from internet savvy marketers, you get what you pay for . Don't want to pay, you'll get crappy advice.

    A good OPM will make all the difference in the world in getting you on the right path and the affiliates THEY bring in are the ones working on commission only.

    You have to consider it an investment - especially if your products are as good as you say they are .
    So tell me how much this would likely cost then.

  7. #7
    Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    11,273
    Hi Scott,

    Thanks for the mail I've just sent off a reply

    Cheers

    Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

  8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. JV and Affiliate Management Co.
    By JaxAlvarez in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 26th, 2012, 08:04 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: October 22nd, 2008, 03:58 PM
  3. New to Affiliate Management
    By undercoverbrother in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2007, 11:07 PM
  4. Wanted: enthusiasm, energy, experience in affiliate management
    By BareNecessities in forum Job Postings
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 20th, 2005, 08:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •